Why are we still listening to Bill Clinton?

You can get meds for your delusions and anger.
In the meantime, I'll Call you what I like.
You can call me republican all you want. It just makes you look like the Republican honestly. Israel is a Republican and establishment priority. That’s why progressives want nothing to do with Biden right now. He’s not being their president. And he’ll try to say that he’s listening and he’s gonna change for the better, but it’s not realistic and in a way that doesn’t insult our intelligence. He’s still funding the genocide while saying he’s against it.

Werbung:
You can call me republican all you want. It just makes you look like the Republican honestly. Israel is a Republican and establishment priority. That’s why progressives want nothing to do with Biden right now. He’s not being their president. And he’ll try to say that he’s listening and he’s gonna change for the better, but it’s not realistic and in a way that doesn’t insult our intelligence. He’s still funding the genocide while saying he’s against it.
I hope your indigestion improves. It's a very corrosive disease.

he turned over evidence when Jeff went to trail for it and banned him from mar largo after he kicked him out daaaaaa.
We all see how democrats defend helpless Hispanics being raped by the cartels and exploited .
You guys exploit them. Do you I need to remind you of Senator Britt at the state of the union?

You guys exploit them. Do you I need to remind you of Senator Britt at the state of the union?
Actually both sides exploit them. But republicans don’t even have any real solutions other than ethnic cleansing all the time. So look to the left with this issue as with all others.

I hope you learn to actually debate your point. I know I triggered you the other day when you cussed me out.
Not at all. I don't I tend to debate a brain dead fool like you. I've said my.point and you have produced nothing to change it.

I am no more triggered by you than getting chastised by a dead sheep. You are nothing to me. A loud mouth immature ignorant petulant dickhead.

Not at all. I don't I tend to debate a brain dead fool like you. I've said my.point and you have produced nothing to change it.

I am no more triggered by you than getting chastised by a dead sheep. You are nothing to me. A loud mouth immature ignorant petulant dickhead.
I don’t say what I say to change your mind. You got the wrong idea here it seems. That last part says you’re triggered, whether you acknowledge it or not. Get over yourself. Families are dying and you cry for the evil status quo of apartheid and now genocide that has reigned in Gaza. Are you xenophobic towards Muslims? What do you have to gain with the stance you take?

I don’t say what I say to change your mind. You got the wrong idea here it seems. That last part says you’re triggered, whether you acknowledge it or not. Get over yourself. Families are dying and you cry for the evil status quo of apartheid and now genocide that has reigned in Gaza. Are you xenophobic towards Muslims? What do you have to gain with the stance you take?
I didn't see you hugging and kissing Muslims after 911.
My position is I don't like Muslim terrorists. Hamas is just that and control Gaza etc. If the people are too stupid to get rid of them and they attack innocent people like they did, eliminate them from there forever.
Innocent people get killed in any war. They deserve to be advised why it is happening to them. I fully support the total elimination of every Muslim terrorists in Gaza and west bank and ensure they never return. If Biden is at fault, it's ok with me. He's not the first POTUS to take Israel's side.

My position is I don't like Muslim terrorists. Hamas is just that and control Gaza etc. If the people are too stupid to get rid of them and they attack innocent people like they did, eliminate them from there forever.
Innocent people get killed in any war. They deserve to be advised why it is happening to them. I fully support the total elimination of every Muslim terrorists in Gaza and west bank and ensure they never return. If Biden is at fault, it's ok with me. He's not the first POTUS to take Israel's side.
You didn’t know me during 9/11 and I was a kid back then for your information. Lol

The terrorists are the minority in Gaza and the majority of the population are young people who had nothing to do with Hamas or voting them in power. Israel put Hamas in power and designed all of this. They allowed October 7th to happen so that they could invade.

The terrorists are the minority in Gaza and the majority of the population are young people who had nothing to do with Hamas or voting them in power. Israel put Hamas in power and designed all of this. They allowed October 7th to happen so that they could invade.
Bullshit. They were unprovoked. Grow up deadshyt.

O borris indeed gets triggered . He had me on ignore thinking he be there.

Werbung:
Back