Biden Losing is more important than Trump Winning.

Stray Bullet

Democrats are the only one of the two major parties with voters capable of seeing Israel’s war for what it really is. Republicans inherently like genocide and all things elitist. It’s what defines who they are is cruelty. But we have problem with Joe Biden and we must send a message to the establishment, at least for democrats, that genocide is not ok. And the only way to do that is for Joe Biden to lose. He’s not going to and it’s too late to change course. His legacy is evil now. But we have to send this message. I know that Trump will be worse or the same with Israel, but it’s already bad enough. So this Election Day don’t vote or vote for Cornel West if you support human rights.

Werbung:
Begging[1].jpg Democrats are the only one of the two major parties with voters capable of seeing Israel’s war for what it really is. Republicans inherently like genocide and all things elitist. It’s what defines who they are is cruelty. But we have problem with Joe Biden and we must send a message to the establishment, at least for democrats, that genocide is not ok. And the only way to do that is for Joe Biden to lose. He’s not going to and it’s too late to change course. His legacy is evil now. But we have to send this message. I know that Trump will be worse or the same with Israel, but it’s already bad enough. So this Election Day don’t vote or vote for Cornel West if you support human rights.
policeman-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

"Keep movin', along, folks....it's just more o' that Ruskie-horseshit. Try not to step in it....or, get any on you."

Democrats are the only one of the two major parties with voters capable of seeing Israel’s war for what it really is. Republicans inherently like genocide and all things elitist. It’s what defines who they are is cruelty. But we have problem with Joe Biden and we must send a message to the establishment, at least for democrats, that genocide is not ok. And the only way to do that is for Joe Biden to lose. He’s not going to and it’s too late to change course. His legacy is evil now. But we have to send this message. I know that Trump will be worse or the same with Israel, but it’s already bad enough.
Well why would you want that? That makes no sense.

So this Election Day don’t vote or vote for Cornel West if you support human rights.
You're pissing against the wind. The die is cast.

Well why would you want that? That makes no sense.

You're pissing against the wind. The die is cast.
It does make sense if you have empathy for other people that how Biden’s handled Gaza is very upsetting. He’s a piece of shit unworthy of even being seen as a lesser evil now.

Werbung:
Democrats are the only one of the two major parties with voters capable of seeing Israel’s war for what it really is. Republicans inherently like genocide and all things elitist. It’s what defines who they are is cruelty. But we have problem with Joe Biden and we must send a message to the establishment, at least for democrats, that genocide is not ok. And the only way to do that is for Joe Biden to lose. He’s not going to and it’s too late to change course. His legacy is evil now. But we have to send this message. I know that Trump will be worse or the same with Israel, but it’s already bad enough. So this Election Day don’t vote or vote for Cornel West if you support human rights.
my my but you have issues.

Back