Joe Biden is the Worst

Stray Bullet

Forget Donald Trump. He is what he is. But Joe Biden is the worst presidential candidate ever. He only appeals to one of three people. 1) Republicans who can’t vote for trump
2) People who have a delusional love for the status quo.
3) Rich People who propagate to the people in one and two and wish to protect the status quo at all cost.
Trump is a threat to establishment. That’s why he’s mistaken for a populist. But it’s not in a good way at all. But those who support him are passionate about him. And there’s something to that democrats should learn from. But establishment democrats always squash the populism on their side. They’d win every election if they actually showed the world what liberalism means. But the establishment democrats are either secretly republican or they enjoy this two side ********* that we’re constantly swinging back and forth from.

Werbung:
The status quo with Joe Biden is the lowest unemployment, the lowest rate of inflation and the most prosperous stock market in the past 50 years.

Trump's handling of Covid was a disaster and hundreds of thousands of Americans died as a result. He agreed to hand over Afghanistan in total agreement with what the Taliban asked for, but left Biden with the mess that created. He s the first and only president that has said he wants to jail and incarcerate anyone who disagrees with him.

Trump wants to be dictator, and has said so, He wants to suspend the Constitution, and he said that as well. He tells Americans that they must elect him or have a bloodbath.

The status quo with Joe Biden is the lowest unemployment, the lowest rate of inflation and the most prosperous stock market in the past 50 years.

Trump's handling of Covid was a disaster and hundreds of thousands of Americans died as a result. He agreed to hand over Afghanistan in total agreement with what the Taliban asked for, but left Biden with the mess that created. He s the first and only president that has said he wants to jail and incarcerate anyone who disagrees with him.

Trump wants to be dictator, and has said so, He wants to suspend the Constitution, and he said that as well. He tells Americans that they must elect him or have a bloodbath.
The status quo is everyone not having a survivable wage, where we have to depend on unions who only look out for their own cause, that is if you’re fortunate enough to get in one. And that’s just one of many things wrong with the way things are. I don’t think telling people to be afraid of a trump presidency is going to work this time. Because we already had it and survived it. And I’ve seen Trump’s own judges he appointed turn on him. Not all of them. But the Supreme Court ones for example. Not Trump isn’t going to win this time around. I do think Covid had a lot to do with Biden’s victory last time. He doesn’t have it this time though. Now the media is going to say it was because of his age as to why he lost because they’re in on the genocide too and want to blame something simplistic. But make no mistake if Biden loses it’s because of Israel and his weakness as a leader and a liberal.

Last edited:
Unemployment is at an all time low. Biden has managed to lower the prices of many essential prescription drugs, he has attended to several disasters in an exemplary manner, and the inflation rate is lower in the US than anywhere else.

All the major problems with US government are due to a near total lack of cooperation by the idiot Trump cultsters.

Unemployment is at an all time low. Biden has managed to lower the prices of many essential prescription drugs, he has attended to several disasters in an exemplary manner, and the inflation rate is lower in the US than anywhere else.

All the major problems with US government are due to a near total lack of cooperation by the idiot Trump cultsters.
"The lack of cooperation by the idiot trump cultsters". I am failing to see how it is the Trump supporters who are to blame for President Biden's failures? With what are the Trump supporters not co-operating?

"The lack of cooperation by the idiot trump cultsters". I am failing to see how it is the Trump supporters who are to blame for President Biden's failures? With what are the Trump supporters not co-operating?
He said us government problems, for which trumpsters are a part

WHAT are the major problems 'with the US government' that are due to near total lack of cooperation by the idiot trump cultsters.

there.better? is that going to change the answer or make it easier to answer?

All that you said might be true. But I’m not an economy voter. My opposition to Biden is based on my ethics and that doesn’t mean I support Trump.

Lowest rate of inflation lol where have you been the last 3 years.
Terrible forgein affairs , hug debt, the nation flooded with illegals overdose From the drugs flooding in over 100000 a year.
Yep he's done a great job.

Werbung:

So you're saying that trump cultsters are not cooperating with the democrats by 1. not drinking the leftist kool aid?
not dropping dead? refusing to take an improperly vetted clot shot? failing to believe every lie the democrats have told, keeping quiet about an obviously stolen election, refusing to give up their guns, laughing at media lies protecting an obvious sniffer and handler of young girls and children, remaining silent as the democrat put us on the path of WWIII. You're right...Trump Cultsters are not cooperating.

Back