Joe Biden is the Worst

So you're saying that trump cultsters are not cooperating with the democrats by 1. not drinking the leftist kool aid?
not dropping dead? refusing to take an improperly vetted clot shot? failing to believe every lie the democrats have told, keeping quiet about an obviously stolen election, refusing to give up their guns, laughing at media lies protecting an obvious sniffer and handler of young girls and children, remaining silent as the democrat put us on the path of WWIII. You're right...Trump Cultsters are not cooperating.
There’s no evidence of it being obviously stolen. But you’re going to win this next election anyways so why do you want to keep up this stolen election schtick? Biden has made himself the worst possible candidate to his own voters because of the genocide. Your side could benefit a lot in these times if you’d just stop with the bs.

Werbung:
There is nothing that will change the fact that it was stolen and i don't think democrats should be allowed to forget that the whole world knows what they did. And neither should conservatives for that matter. Conservatives, some republicans and all Triump supporters are aware of corrupt republicans in the party and they work hard to remove them. It would be good for the democrats and more importantly the country if democrat voters would recognize the same and worse in their party and get rid of them. I think the reason they don't/won't is that most democrats have been brainwashed into thinking they are somehow morally and ethically superior which is of course ridiculous and secondly....democrats have a great deal of trouble giving up any power. What good will it do you to have the democrat party in control of a ruined country.

An evil man will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes.’

There is nothing that will change the fact that it was stolen and i don't think democrats should be allowed to forget that the whole world knows what they did. And neither should conservatives for that matter. Conservatives, some republicans and all Triump supporters are aware of corrupt republicans in the party and they work hard to remove them. It would be good for the democrats and more importantly the country if democrat voters would recognize the same and worse in their party and get rid of them. I think the reason they don't/won't is that most democrats have been brainwashed into thinking they are somehow morally and ethically superior which is of course ridiculous and secondly....democrats have a great deal of trouble giving up any power. What good will it do you to have the democrat party in control of a ruined country.

All I’ve seen is an ousting of people who don’t fall in line with supporting Trump and the MAGA agenda. That’s not rooting out corruption. That’s an ideological thing. I do agree though that both sides need to hold their own accountable. But I’ve seen democrats do that more than republicans. If republicans punish their own it’s usually because they went against Trump. If they’re corrupt then they actually get rewarded on that side.

"The lack of cooperation by the idiot trump cultsters". I am failing to see how it is the Trump supporters who are to blame for President Biden's failures? With what are the Trump supporters not co-operating?

The GOP have deliberately obeyed trumps direction to not pass the border bill etc. he wants to make it an election issue to make Biden look incompetent. Well guess what happened. Biden called their bluff and Trump lost. You know nothing.

How about you list all these failures that you think he performed. Not more maga talk. Just the raw proven facts. See how good you are big mouth. I'll take you on..

4a492b5c-f55f-4543-8c98-6c0dc3a1d96b.jpg
All that you said might be true. But I’m not an economy voter. My opposition to Biden is based on
my ethics and......
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

....You're too embarrassed to specify exactly what those ethics might entail???????

Where Would We Be, Without Democratic Economies?????

It's such a fact you couldn't convince a single judge including those appointed by Trump lol
Lololololololololol

"The lack of cooperation by the idiot trump cultsters". I am failing to see how it is the Trump supporters who are to blame for President Biden's failures? With what are the Trump supporters not co-operating?
Biden has has VERY FEW failures. Trump was a total disaster. He ran up the national debt,. he failed to deal with the Covid crisis, he turned the White Hose into a bad reality show, he allowed his son in law to take YUGE bribes, he signed off on a deal giving the Taliban in Afghanistan everything they wanted, but was too chicken to withdraw.

Trump cultists should IMMEDIATELY pass the immigration bill NOW! And they should ditch Trump., he is totally unfit for any public office.

All I’ve seen is an ousting of people who don’t fall in line with supporting Trump and the MAGA agenda. That’s not rooting out corruption. That’s an ideological thing. I do agree though that both sides need to hold their own accountable. But I’ve seen democrats do that more than republicans. If republicans punish their own it’s usually because they went against Trump. If they’re corrupt then they actually get rewarded on that side.
dems hold their own accountable IF they don't toe the democrat line. Fetterman has them frothing lately.

You make accusations, but provide zero proof. You seem to have joined the Trumplng cult
here, which no sane person takes seriously.

Trump ordered his cult members to refuse to even vote on the immigration bill, so he, Trump could piss and moan about how somehow Biden was responsible for the problems with immigration, which he still seems to thnk could be solved by a fence. Not a wall, there is very little wall, and many many miles of fence.

Which one can breach with a battery powered Sawzall.

Mr Bell....President Biden IS responsible for the border crisis.
What is the cause of the border crisis?

Economic success! They come here because there are JOBS.
Just like Trump's Scottish peasant mother. Her best prospects in Scotland were to land a job as a chambermaid for half a crown a day. Trump's grandfather Drumph came to the US to avoid military service in the Prussian army. We would have been better off if they had turned them away.

Biden has the lowest unemployment rate ever!
If the Republicans want to lower the rate immigrants are getting in there is a bill they can pass. They refuse to even put it to a vote!

You are demonstrating an exceedingly high level of both ignorance and stupidity.

Werbung:
Back