Joe Biden is the Worst

Werbung:
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

....You're too embarrassed to specify exactly what those ethics might entail???????

Where Would We Be, Without Democratic Economies?????
My ethics are being against a genocide. That’s got to be the number one thing I’m against.

dems hold their own accountable IF they don't toe the democrat line. Fetterman has them frothing lately.
Fetterman supports what his supporters see as a genocide simply because he’s bought out by AIPAC. He even went a step further saying he’s not a progressive. So he’s either a liar to his voters just like Santos, or he’s a sellout. I don’t know which is worse.

Knock yourself out comrade. I won't be happy until every terrorist on earth is dead and I don't care who kills them.
Well hopefully we can get a leader someday who doesn’t pander to what the worst among us wants. You can’t kill an ideology unless you wipe out everyone. And that’s not right. That just makes you the bad guy as well.

Last edited:
The status quo is everyone not having a survivable wage, where we have to depend on unions who only look out for their own cause, that is if you’re fortunate enough to get in one. And that’s just one of many things wrong with the way things are. I don’t think telling people to be afraid of a trump presidency is going to work this time. Because we already had it and survived it. And I’ve seen Trump’s own judges he appointed turn on him. Not all of them. But the Supreme Court ones for example. Not Trump isn’t going to win this time around. I do think Covid had a lot to do with Biden’s victory last time. He doesn’t have it this time though. Now the media is going to say it was because of his age as to why he lost because they’re in on the genocide too and want to blame something simplistic. But make no mistake if Biden loses it’s because of Israel and his weakness as a leader and a liberal.
Trump is weak. A 77 year old man that puts on makeup every day, wears a diaper and insults everyone constantly. If you think people should join unions, I agree, and Trump sure as hell has always been an enemy of unions.

Biden does not control Israel. But he is getting more food trucks into Gaza, and Netanyahu has not yet started his assault on Raffah. Biden is doing far better than Trump would have done.

Trump is weak. A 77 year old man that puts on makeup every day, wears a diaper and insults everyone constantly. If you think people should join unions, I agree, and Trump sure as hell has always been an enemy of unions.

Biden does not control Israel. But he is getting more food trucks into Gaza, and Netanyahu has not yet started his assault on Raffah. Biden is doing far better than Trump would have done.
It doesn’t matter how many times you deny that Biden has control over Israel, it’s the truth. And with genocide there’s only supporting it and not supporting it. Not this finger wagging bullshit Joe Biden does. He either comes out and says “I will not support Israel anymore” and at least threaten to sanction them or he’s forever going to be known as Genocide Joe.

Well hopefully we can get a leader someday who doesn’t pander to what the worst among us wants.
Trump loves dictators and hates freedom and democracy. He's said it. Enjoy election day dickhead.

You can’t kill an ideology unless you wipe out everyone. And that’s not right. That just makes you the bad guy as well.
Go and hide under your mother's apron. History is written by the victors and terrorism will be the loser.

Trump loves dictators and hates freedom and democracy. He's said it. Enjoy election day dickhead.

Go and hide under your mother's apron. History is written by the victors and terrorism will be the loser.
We’ll see what happens. Out of all the people in the world to get emotional about you choose Joe Biden. That really amazes me. Lol I can’t tell if you’re a troll or just the worlds most hateful center right democrat.

We’ll see what happens. Out of all the people in the world to get emotional about you choose Joe Biden.
I have never been emotional about anyone you fool. You're only a kid.
That really amazes me. Lol I can’t tell if you’re a troll or just the worlds most hateful center right democrat.
I don't care what you think. I'd be surprised if you could find your arse without a map. You really think you're someone petal.

Trump loves dictators........ how is that?

hates freedom? please give an example.

It appears that democrat supporters fail to recognize that the Biden Admin has continued theor support of terrorist nations.
Reasonable people are stunned at the lack of specifics in democrat charges against this former president when their own 'leaders' are engage in far worse WITH EVIDENCE.

Werbung:
bimbo.jpg
Trump loves dictators........ how is that?
January 27, 2017
".....the single most striking thing about his matchlessly-strange first week is how primitive, atavistic, and uncomplicatedly-brutal Trumps brand of authoritarianism is turning out to be. We have to go back to “1984” because, in effect, we have to go back to 1948 to get the flavor.

Trumps lies, and his urge to tell them, are pure Big Brother crude, however oafish their articulation. They are not postmodern traps and temptations; they are primitive schoolyard taunts and threats."

Back