Why didn't libtards make sound of freedom?

Werbung:
Again for the 2nd time. I'm talking about the movie itself and the need for a film like this. The things being said by Jim Caviezel and other Christian conservatives are separate from the film.

I have no need for Jim Caviezel and bible nuts. Anybody who believes in adrenochrome conspiracies is a moron. Yes these people have polarized the issue we all should be concerned about.

Based on what they claim to believe and based on what they claim their values are. SOF is the perfect story for them.

1. Libtards hate Slavery!
Child trafficking is slavery. Children kidnapped and detained and placed into forced labor. That labor is to have sex with adults.
There are more people living under the bondage of slavery today than at any time in world history. This is the reason.

2. Libtards love people of color!
These kids are people of color. Most of them brown skinned Spanish speaking kids from Central America.

3. Libtards love children! Just ask Nancy Pelosi.

4. Libtards defend females!
70% of the kids used as sex slaves are girls.

So let me ask again. Why didn't the libtards in Hollywood make that film to bring attention to this horrible problem?
Biden and the democrats have increased child abuse and drugs so much it's pathic.millions of illegals have come on many were children used by the coyotes.

Those are not Hollywood films and the mainstream media had nothing to do with them.

What you just did was destroy the mainstream media lie that this is a made up conspiracy.

you were talking about liberals, not hollywood. duh. so only hollywood movies count somehow? duh
that's stupid.

tv mini series does that count? duh

movie trafficked filmed in southern california, does that count? duh

the mainstream tv show The Wire had episodes about human trafficking..does that count moron?

In the second season of The Wire, the Baltimore Police Department is forced to focus on an international criminal organization when Baltimore Port police-officer discover Beadie Russel locates a shipping container with a false room in the rear containing over a dozen dead women.

#2. Sex Trafficking in America (2019)

Directed by: Jezza Neumann | Available on: PBS Frontline

Filmed over three years, this 54-minute documentary from PBS Frontline takes a look at sex trafficking in the United States

i think evil liberal pbs counts as liberal mainstream media, moron.

The nonprofit organization Artists For Change Inc. announced it will have a virtual screening of “Angie: Lost Girls” on July 30 at 5:30 p.m. for the World Day Against Trafficking in Persons event. The film was directed by social impact filmmaker Julia Verdin with efforts of bringing awareness to the realities of sex trafficking. This special day of focus is globally promoted and founded by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
Distributed by FreeStyle Digital Media, this award-winning feature film produced by some Hollywood heavyweights including Jason Piette, Sean Acosta, Morris S. Levy, Greg Clark, Victoria Hill and John Jacobs depicts true events in the life of 17-year-old Angie who was trafficked for financial gain by criminals

produced by hollywood heavyweights..does that count moron? duh

What did I say that was wrong or inaccurate? So democrats do not hate slavery? Democrats do not claim to love children? Those are lies?

So you support child slavery? You support forcing children to have sex with adults?

As to your other comments they apply to nothing. I'm anti religion you idiot!
I don't care what you think or say. You're a nothing to me so post all you want and I'll stick it up you. Why did you bother to return?
No one missed you.

So you admit you have no clue what you are talking about?

You missed me bitch.
I'm very focused and Aware of the stupid prick who enjoys punishment.

You'd be missed like a boil in your arse and a mouth full of cavities.
As if you're something special. Fuck off.

Werbung:
Back