Why didn't libtards make sound of freedom?

Starcastle

Based on what they claim to believe and based on what they claim their values are. SOF is the perfect story for them.

1. Libtards hate Slavery!
Child trafficking is slavery. Children kidnapped and detained and placed into forced labor. That labor is to have sex with adults.
There are more people living under the bondage of slavery today than at any time in world history. This is the reason.

2. Libtards love people of color!
These kids are people of color. Most of them brown skinned Spanish speaking kids from Central America.

3. Libtards love children! Just ask Nancy Pelosi.

4. Libtards defend females!
70% of the kids used as sex slaves are girls.

So let me ask again. Why didn't the libtards in Hollywood make that film to bring attention to this horrible problem?

Werbung:
3c18190fe9babe79a9024531e755cbaf[1].jpgBased on what they claim to believe and based on what they claim their values are. SOF is the perfect story for them.

Child trafficking is slavery. Children kidnapped and detained and placed into forced labor. That labor is to have sex with adults.
There are more people living under the bondage of slavery today than at any time in world history. This is the reason.

These kids are people of color. Most of them brown skinned Spanish speaking kids from Central America.

So let me ask again. Why didn't the libtards in Hollywood make that film to bring attention to this horrible problem?

Based on what they claim to believe and based on what they claim their values are. SOF is the perfect story for them.

By all means ask but who gives a shit about your version of reality.

The ignorant opening statement is simply wrong and a very poor attempt to blacken democrats.
If these republicans are so pure and believers, why are you allowing the grossest paedophiles in history allowed to operate under the guise of God's will?

America is full of low IQ brain dead godbotherers with hypocrisy of Olympic proportions. You are one of them. Congratulations.

have liberals made other media about the same topic? have liberals not spoken about the topic in the past? of course they have.

finally maybe right wing morons are getting the message and are joining in the effort!

By all means ask but who gives a shit about your version of reality.

The ignorant opening statement is simply wrong and a very poor attempt to blacken democrats.
If these republicans are so pure and believers, why are you allowing the grossest paedophiles in history allowed to operate under the guise of God's will?

America is full of low IQ brain dead godbotherers with hypocrisy of Olympic proportions. You are one of them. Congratulations.

What did I say that was wrong or inaccurate? So democrats do not hate slavery? Democrats do not claim to love children? Those are lies?

So you support child slavery? You support forcing children to have sex with adults?

As to your other comments they apply to nothing. I'm anti religion you idiot!

have liberals made other media about the same topic? have liberals not spoken about the topic in the past? of course they have.

finally maybe right wing morons are getting the message and are joining in the effort!

Give examples.

I watched the film idiots. It is not what you think. It is not about politics or religion.

I'll be the first to admit that the way Jim Caviezel and others are pushing their agenda it is all political and Jesus and it causes those on the left to push back. They hurt their cause. The movie itself on the other hand is NOT political or religious.

This film concept has been around for some time. Hollywood could have made it their way with Matt Damon or Mathew McConaughey in the lead role.

Give examples.

are you seriously denying liberals ever protest slavery etc? lol

maybe you are that stupid.

Democrats Push 'Abolition Amendment' To Fully Erase Slavery From U.S. Constitution​

one example. googel for more :)

Give examples.

What about the film do you libTARDS dislike?

It's not a great film it has it's flaws. Most of the story takes place outside the USA did you know that? No mention of Biden, Trump or Mayorkas. No mention of Jesus either.

Werbung:

Those are not Hollywood films and the mainstream media had nothing to do with them.

What you just did was destroy the mainstream media lie that this is a made up conspiracy.

Back