Are Americans Pro-Slavery?

Anytime anyone disagrees with it, they're routinely accused of "not reading the article", of being "a liar", of "not being honest", of "ignoring the truth" (as if it's the ultimate arbitor of what "truth" is), of constantly resorting to the "liar, liar, pant's on fire" defense, that they're "hypocritical", that everyone elses interpretations are all wrong, that it constantly 'claims' to have backed up it's assertions when it hasn't while insisting that everyone else must (and which most actually do), and that it can't seem to write a cogent piece without having to resort to C&P of someone elses work.

The Conspiracy Theorist playbook is what you've described...

Directly from the 9/11 Truthers Communication guide:

Blocking and Bridging. This technique is a way to get your message
across no matter what the questions. It’s a basic technique to seize
and keep control, to get from where you are to where you want to go.
This technique allows you to deflect any attempts to derail your
message. "Bridging" creates a transition so that you can move from
one subject to the message you want to communicate. First answer
the direct question, then transition to your message.
If you’re asked about a problem, talk about a solution. Don’t
concentrate so much on the questions asked that you forget to make
the points you want to make. And never repeat a negative. Take the
offensive. If you prepare only to respond, you prepare to lose. Make
your assertions and support your case.

Of course there are pages and pages of links provided in a directory that help Truthers "support" their case - just copy and paste.

I point specifically to those espousing 9/11 conspiracy theories, because they are the best organized of all the conspiracy groups, but all CT's follow the same pattern... even the CT's who would claim America's Capitalism equates to corporate slavery.

Werbung:

Of course there are pages and pages of links provided in a directory that help Truthers "support" their case - just copy and paste.

I point specifically to those espousing 9/11 conspiracy theories, because they are the best organized of all the conspiracy groups, but all CT's follow the same pattern... even the CT's who would claim America's Capitalism equates to corporate slavery.

OK, so it's not just me, it DOES sound like a spoiled rotten 16 year old girl in need of a good spanking.

I've run across some of those "truthers", and the first thing that sticks out is that none of them know anything about Engineering or construction. so they resort to half-truths, and outright fabrications, twist them together, and VIOLA`, they're "oh so much smarter than everyone else". It really must be nice to be able to wander through this world and never have to deal with reality.:eek:

"If the shoe fits"? Excuse me, but it was YOU who took Goethe's quote out of context, and therefore completely misinterpreted the meaning.

You must be completely stupid because the full quote does absolutely nothing to change its meaning in regards to the context. If you claim it does THEN SPECIFICALLY EXPLAIN WHY.

You haven't backed up anything.

You lying fraud. Any time I've talked about the Constitution, I've backed it up - to the "General Welfare" Clause, to the standing army/foreign policy issue, to the money system.

Strawman, but thank you for playing, and don't let the screen door hit you in the backside on your way out.

No, it's not a Straw Man, liar, if you're claiming that the arguments aren't valid because they're copy & pasted. If you aren't claiming that, then your statement is absolutely meaningless and proves nothing. Would you like to EXPLAIN SPECIFICALLY what your meaning is?

And exactly what fallicy would that be? The only fallicies being cast about around here are by you,

ROTFL. First of all, before you accuse someone of committing a fallacy, at least learn how to spell it. And don't try to claim a typing error because you did it twice in a row. It's "fallacies," Einstein. Keep pwning yourself, gramps. It's fun to watch you unravel.

Claiming something isn't true or isn't accurate because it's copy & pasted - or if that isn't your meaning, claiming someone cannot be logical if they present information from another source.

and you never seem to be able to address the salient questions.

You won't provide any specifics. You run away from specific evidence that refutes your irrational beliefs. If you claim that an argument is flawed, then produce and present your syllogism refuting it.

Here comes GenSeneca, he won't answer one simple question in our debate, and comes here to attack me. LOL.

Never read it. BTW, the evidence that I've seen, and what I haven't been able to refute (from "9/11: Press for Truth) leads me to believe that there were those in government who knew about the attacks and allowed them to happen.

But as for the government actually carrying out the attacks, I'm still not sold on that. However I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time the government had planned terrorist attacks in the U.S. for purposes of starting a war.

Blocking and Bridging. This technique is a way to get your message
across no matter what the questions.

An illogical and irrational technique. To employ it would prove nothing.

You must be completely stupid because the full quote does absolutely nothing to change its meaning in regards to the context. If you claim it does THEN SPECIFICALLY EXPLAIN WHY.

I already explained why, and if you'd taken the time to read it, you'd have seen it. (don't you just hate it when people use your own BS against you?)

You lying fraud. Any time I've talked about the Constitution, I've backed it up - to the "General Welfare" Clause, to the standing army/foreign policy issue, to the money system.

Your statements concerning the monetary system are utterly flawed as you insist on saying that anything other than coins are "fiat money" and ignore the fact that "Securities" (that's the paper money) is specifically listed. You have most pointedly ignored the fact that the Continental Congress authorized the printing of paper money in 1776, and that we've had paper money ever since. Your unfounded assertions concerning OIF and GWOT are also historically without merit, as I showed earlier, in that 3 of the first 4 Presidents of the United States, all men who directly helped found this nations, sent our troops abroad, to war, without a formal "declaration of war".

No, it's not a Straw Man, liar, if you're claiming that the arguments aren't valid because they're copy & pasted. If you aren't claiming that, then your statement is absolutely meaningless and proves nothing. Would you like to EXPLAIN SPECIFICALLY what your meaning is?

Oh goody, the "liar, liar, pants on fire" defense, again. Perhaps you've allowed your emotions to interfere with your reading comprehension? I never said that your posts were invalid because you C&P'd them, I said that it showed a lack of intellectual ability on your part because you consistently fail to make a cogent argument ON YOUR OWN. Making an argument, and using primary sources in support of your argument is all well and good, but you don't do that, you simply present someone else's work, and say "I like what he/she says". That's cutting a fine edge on PLAGIARISM, only you've at least not tried to claim it was your work. The biggest problem is that you're attempting to present an Op Ed as if it were a primary source, and therefore some kind of proof of something other than an opinion. It's not. An Op Ed is just that, an "opinion" and not proof of anything. If you want to present "proof" in support of your position, try using primary sources (like the ones I've presented).

ROTFL. First of all, before you accuse someone of committing a fallacy, at least learn how to spell it. And don't try to claim a typing error because you did it twice in a row. It's "fallacies," Einstein. Keep pwning yourself, gramps. It's fun to watch you unravel.

You're obviously getting desperate now. Resorting to the old "spell check" Police tactic when you can't make an argument. Perhaps you'd like me to go back through your posts and present your spelling errors. This is getting sad.

Claiming something isn't true or isn't accurate because it's copy & pasted - or if that isn't your meaning, claiming someone cannot be logical if they present information from another source.

See above.

You won't provide any specifics. You run away from specific evidence that refutes your irrational beliefs. If you claim that an argument is flawed, then produce and present your syllogism refuting it.

I have provided ample specific primary sources for my information, which prove that your assertions are flawed, you simply ignore them and do that silly little "block and bridge" thing. It is you who consistently refuses to provide specific primary sources, and instead rely on C&Ping the opinions of others. It is you who consistently refuses to acknowledge when someone has presented primary sourced information that contradicts your assertions, and it is you who consistently runs around like a spoiled little 16 year old girl screeching "liar, liar, pants on fire" rather than address the issues. GROW UP.

Still poisoning the well I see... Well, when you can't address specifics, I guess you can cling to your "fallicies." LOL.

No, you've done that all by yourself. You're the one who has refused to address specifics, or do even the most rudimentary research on the topic, relying instead on the author of an Op Ed piece to do your thinking for you.

Never read it. BTW, the evidence that I've seen, and what I haven't been able to refute (from "9/11: Press for Truth) leads me to believe that there were those in government who knew about the attacks and allowed them to happen.

OH MY GOD, It's true, he IS a raving nutjob! Anybody who believes, even for a moment, that anyone in our government knew about the attacks and allowed them to happen is absolutely insane.

TB, you just earned yourself a one-way ticket to the Ignore list.

OH MY GOD, It's true, he IS a raving nutjob! Anybody who believes, even for a moment, that anyone in our government knew about the attacks and allowed them to happen is absolutely insane.

Then please show me where any of the facts presented in the documentary "9/11: Press for Truth" are inaccurate.

I already explained why,

No, you didn't.

Your statements concerning the monetary system are utterly flawed

My statements were based on evidence. You have not refuted any of it, nor could you.

Oh goody, the "liar, liar, pants on fire" defense, again.

If you'll stop lying, I'll stop using it.

You're obviously getting desperate now. Resorting to the old "spell check" Police tactic when you can't make an argument.

You can't spell a simple word. That's a fact. It speaks to your lack of education.

I have provided ample specific primary sources for my information, which prove that your assertions are flawed,

No, they don't. That's why you're running away from all my threads. You know you're pwned.

Werbung:
Back