Can American conservatives stop defending the Monarchy?

So what black country do you libtards live in? Or are moving to?

They are superior people. Walter you moving to Zimbabwe? I heard the bratwurst there is pretty good.

I know you Caspers like the back of my hand. I know your hypocrisy.

Werbung:
Bill Maher must read my posts. He says exactly the same things about slavery. Including how the left want American kids to view it as a uniquely American and white thing.

Why is Maher's opinion on something like this important? He is a liberal! Born, raised and socialized! He is a New York liberal!

Only about 1% of white Americans actually had ancestors who owned slaves or even been able to own slaves. Amazingly Joe Biden is one of them and so is Kamala Harris.

Why does it have to be literal? This is a political opinion thread.

You tards want Americans to feel like shit about our nation on race when we are the most diverse nation in the history of earth. The MSNBC video makes that obvious. The 1619 project makes that obvious.

Blacks cannot succeed in America because some ancestor was a slave in 1620! What idiot believes that?

Blacks cannot succeed in America because some ancestor was a slave in 1620! What idiot believes that? Democrats mostly and they constantly remind blacks od that also.

Blacks cannot succeed in America because some ancestor was a slave in 1620! What idiot believes that?

Mostly democrats as they put blacks in place in order to fear monger them. Its been going on for decades as they want their votes which is funny sense democrats started the kkk and many blacks to this day hold it against others, but the first slaves were not black , slavery dates back to the first or second bc and whites were slaves at one time .

Remember we are talking about a deeply immoral ideology of race.
Read this carefully and you will see. From a libtard on this thread.

the fact that whites aren't the highest income 'ethnic group" doesn't prove there isn't racism against OTHER ethnic groups.

were whites the lowest? no? you mean other ethnic groups made less money? hmmm...

my god you're stupid. lol

So according to his sick way of thinking it is not important that anybody regardless of color can succeed that was proven by me many times. It only matters if the majority race is failing. In fact according to this sick individual whites have to be dead last for our society to not be considered racist.

How do these people get elected?

Werbung:
There is a whole other dynamic to racial and ethnic discrimination in the USA. A whole other lie.

Why should we think that only white people can or would discriminate against people of color? If 40% of Americans are not white we know that there have to be many POC who hold positions of power in this country. HR directors, managers etc. Working as a nurse more than half of the people who were above me were black.

You have Asian owned restaurants where most of the cooks are Hispanic.

To depict a monolithic world where every person victimized cannot be white and the person victimizing them must be white is idiotic.

Back