Why do Democrat presidents refuse to acknowledge their bastard descendants?

mark francis

How sad that a little girl whose father is the son of a Democrat president is shunned by her dad's dad because of politics. How sad also that Bill Clinton refused to openly embrace his own bastard son because of politics.

Werbung:
omg-glasses[2].gifHow sad that a little girl whose father is the son of a Democrat president is shunned by her dad's dad because of politics. How sad also that Bill Clinton refused to openly embrace his own bastard son because of politics.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Yeah....that's a lie.

View attachment 4735

Yeah....that's a lie.

Joe Biden continues to ignore grandchild fathered by Hunter Biden​

How sad that a little girl whose father is the son of a Democrat president is shunned by her dad's dad because of politics. How sad also that Bill Clinton refused to openly embrace his own bastard son because of politics.
In case you deliberately failed to research it but blood tests proved he's not.

Name the others and I'll sort it for you.

omg-glasses[2].gif

Joe Biden continues to ignore grandchild fathered by Hunter Biden​

laugh-out-loud[1].jpg

"WASHINGTON EXAMINER!!!!!"

You are right to point out that media supporters of the Biden crime family refuse to admit Joe Biden ignores his own illegitimate grandchild, but not all media outlets are in such abject subjection to the Democrat criminal mob.

White House pressed on Biden’s refusal to recognize Hunter’s love child as son appears in court for child support case​

You are right to point out that media supporters of the Biden crime family refuse to admit Joe Biden ignores his own illegitimate grandchild, but not all media outlets are in such abject subjection to the Democrat criminal mob.

White House pressed on Biden’s refusal to recognize Hunter’s love child as son appears in court for child support case​

Biden has not ignored the child. That is complete bullshit.

Biden has not ignored the child. That is complete bullshit.
Show me evidence that Biden openly acknowledges his grandchild and lovingly cares for it. You can use Democrat media to post the evidence if you like because I also read what they print as well. Nobody tells me what I can and cannot read like Democrat cultists are told.

Werbung:
Back