why do liberal states have the most homeless

the annoying thing

why is it liberal states and city have such a huge homeless population ?
They seem to draw the mentally ill drug addicts alcoholics the mentally ill and illegals .
They even issued maps in the old sistrict of the vp and pelosi the speaker of the house to show tourist and locals where to walk to avoid stepping in the most human shit and piss and vomit and used syringes . A real liberal paradise.

Werbung:
what are the homeless rates by state and politics?
Well the home of pelosi and harris district they sell maps to avoid walking on streets with massive amounts of human pee vomit and shat and syringes .
Why dont you look it up your self . I am not your servant slave or office help.

why is it liberal states and city have such a huge homeless population ?
They seem to draw the mentally ill drug addicts alcoholics the mentally ill and illegals .
They even issued maps in the old sistrict of the vp and pelosi the speaker of the house to show tourist and locals where to walk to avoid stepping in the most human shit and piss and vomit and used syringes . A real liberal paradise.
You are being ignorantly presumptuous. You certainly have a hatred of democrats to the point you fabricate lies to suit your narrative. That is simply not true.

You are being ignorantly presumptuous. You certainly have a hatred of democrats to the point you fabricate lies to suit your narrative. That is simply not true.
Guess you have not got your maps for pelosi and the vp old districts where you can buy maps to help avoid streets with the most human shat piss vomit and used syringes yet

Guess you have not got your maps for pelosi and the vp old districts where you can buy maps to help avoid streets with the most human shat piss vomit and used syringes yet
That is not evidence of what you say. Again you ate just belching hate hoping it might be true. I'm calling you a liar until you prove what you say.

Here's a tip. Dont continue to make statements with proof. I'll pick you off every time. Youre not dealing with a kid here.

California alone has 24 percent of the nations homeless . ok of you want to insult me go ahead . im on my cell right now but tomorrow I will post links to prove your wrong . I will expect a apology from you when I do

California alone has 24 percent of the nations homeless . ok of you want to insult me go ahead . im on my cell right now but tomorrow I will post links to prove your wrong . I will expect a apology from you when I do
You should have posted proof with the statement. Dont continue with that.

aww boris you must have broken fingers and are unable to look things up.
I posted a new post for you about the economy shrinking with several links and I will do the same here . You forget I can back up what I say on line and in person Boris . Im a man .a real man .you watch to much cnn Boris and not enough news from other sources , you should broden your horizon a bit .
It is amazing o me that democrats must all have broken fingers and are unable to look uo facts before they open their mouths and make them selves look silly , but I guess theta why they support idiots like Biden and buy into his lies .
Yep I'm dam annoying because I speak the truth

aww boris you must have broken fingers and are unable to look things up.
I posted a new post for you about the economy shrinking with several links and I will do the same here . You forget I can back up what I say on line and in person Boris . Im a man .a real man .you watch to much cnn Boris and not enough news from other sources , you should broden your horizon a bit .
It is amazing o me that democrats must all have broken fingers and are unable to look uo facts before they open their mouths and make them selves look silly , but I guess theta why they support idiots like Biden and buy into his lies .
Yep I'm dam annoying because I speak the truth

Oh. Trump said it was a democrat responsibility. I didn't know you were relying on such a accurate unbiased source. Is that the same Trump that is involved in the j6 commission for lying and sedition? The same one that was impeached for attempting a quid pro quote with Ukraine? I apologise profoundly. Please forgive me.
Your source of reference is impeccable and i beg your forgiveness.
Check if I have posted the truth that you deliberately didn't?

Ironically, like Trump, you are focusing on any democrat state etc and deliberately omitting the repig controlled states etc where the same poverty is equally as bad. Trump had 4 years to address it but did nothing. What happened to the MAGA campaign?

You can now consider yourself having the Mickey taken out of you. You seemto be the main poster on here with plenty of right wing rubbish and go unchallenged. Not now son. Ill put you under a bit of heat. You are completely addicted to Trump and repig propaganda. 81 million disagreed with your version if the truth and showed your god the door. But now like a old fart you linger on the net attempting to resuscitate a dying carcase. How noble of you.

Oh. Trump said it was a democrat responsibility. I didn't know you were relying on such a accurate unbiased source. Is that the same Trump that is involved in the j6 commission for lying and sedition? The same one that was impeached for attempting a quid pro quote with Ukraine? I apologise profoundly. Please forgive me.
Your source of reference is impeccable and i beg your forgiveness.
Check if I have posted the truth that you deliberately didn't?

Ironically, like Trump, you are focusing on any democrat state etc and deliberately omitting the repig controlled states etc where the same poverty is equally as bad. Trump had 4 years to address it but did nothing. What happened to the MAGA campaign?

You can now consider yourself having the Mickey taken out of you. You seemto be the main poster on here with plenty of right wing rubbish and go unchallenged. Not now son. Ill put you under a bit of heat. You are completely addicted to Trump and repig propaganda. 81 million disagreed with your version if the truth and showed your god the door. But now like a old fart you linger on the net attempting to resuscitate a dying carcase. How noble of you.
Lol so your not man enough to admit you were wrong and Im right. Lol . you hate the truth and are not able to accept it.
Maybe one day you will grow up and accept the truth.
I guess biden is rubbing off on his supporters .

Lol so your not man enough to admit you were wrong and Im right. Lol . you hate the truth and are not able to accept it.
Maybe one day you will grow up and accept the truth.
I guess biden is rubbing off on his supporters .
At no time have I admitted I'm wrong and I never will.
As a republican, you cannot use the truth in a sentence. Thats an oxymoron.

You might like to refute these links.

I cannot get them to link.
In a nutshell. Check for yourself the republican controlled states where poverty and Violence is rife.
If you like cherry picking, don't forget them. It could be a little confronting so drop a valium first.

Werbung:

Well Boris Badanov you were wrong and seem to not be able to admit your wrong and I was right.if you cant man up bud that's on you.
It wasn't just on this subject , it was 3 total.
So You just do what you must as you have to live with yourself and the respect you have earned .

Back