Why haven't the Twin Towers' architects been sued?

Bush made mistakes, I totally agree with you on that. But his hard policies and taking immediate action after 9/11 by invading Afghanistan was, I believe, the reason for the United States not experiencing anything similar to 9/11 later on. Unfortunately this meant that later on Spain and my own country would meet the horror of terrorism.
I believe that all Bush accomplished was to create thousands of more suicide murderers who we will be fighting for generations to come.
(Bush has never been a bright man)

Werbung:
I should warn you that Diamond thinks that Iran has declared war on Israel.

Just so you know what you are dealing with.

If a load of Arabs came to my street seeking training on dropping a bomb on my house and then all turned up with a big bomb shaped thing with bomb written on he side I guess I would have a very good go.

Unless of course you were:
A. On vacation at the time
B. Drunk
C. To stupid to understand the threat
D. All of the above

(Psst.....Answer is "D")

& the bomb had "Acme" printed on the other side
coyote.gif

I believe that all Bush accomplished was to create thousands of more suicide murderers who we will be fighting for generations to come.
(Bush has never been a bright man)

These suicide bombers would've been created with or without Bush. Seen Palestinian children TV? Iranian TV adds against the US? They're pretty much doing the recruitment job fine without Bush.

These suicide bombers would've been created with or without Bush. Seen Palestinian children TV? Iranian TV adds against the US? They're pretty much doing the recruitment job fine without Bush.

A few yes...but what Bush did was turn a small fringe radical group of maniacs into a flood of them. Bush made us all LESS safe for decades to come! (he's safe, as he always is.......because we are all still paying for SS protection!)

A few yes...but what Bush did was turn a small fringe radical group of maniacs into a flood of them. Bush made us all LESS safe for decades to come! (he's safe, as he always is.......because we are all still paying for SS protection!)

So Al-Qaeda and the Taliban was a small fringe before 9/11? :rolleyes:

So Al-Qaeda and the Taliban was a small fringe before 9/11? :rolleyes:

Al Queda yes. The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11/2001 anymore than did Iraq. (If GW Bush ad been President on 12/7/941 when the Japanese attacked us at Pearl Harbor......He would have asked Congress to declare war on Sweden the next day!) There's lots of bad people in the world ....but we have no business attacking people that didn't attack us or our allies first.

Now...You may argue that AQ planned their attack in Afghanistan, therefore we belong in Afghanistan.
2 points:
1. AQ is no longer in Afghanistan...they are in Pakistan (why are we still there?)
2. AQ is a worldwide problem........ If they had had planned their 9/11 attack in Boca Ration, Fla.......should we have invaded Boca?

Al Queda yes. The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11/2001 anymore than did Iraq. (If GW Bush ad been President on 12/7/941 when the Japanese attacked us at Pearl Harbor......He would have asked Congress to declare war on Sweden the next day!) There's lots of bad people in the world ....but we have no business attacking people that didn't attack us or our allies first.

Now...You may argue that AQ planned their attack in Afghanistan, therefore we belong in Afghanistan.
2 points:
1. AQ is no longer in Afghanistan...they are in Pakistan (why are we still there?)
2. AQ is a worldwide problem........ If they had had planned their 9/11 attack in Boca Ration, Fla.......should we have invaded Boca?

Yes, really a small fringe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
"Ramzi Yousef, who was born as Abdul Basit Mahmoud Abdul Karim in Kuwait, spent time at Al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan, before beginning in 1991 to plan a bombing attack within the United States. Yousef's uncle Khalid Shaikh Mohammed Ali Fadden, who later was considered the principal architect of the September 11 attacks, gave him advice and tips over the phone, and funded him with a US$660 wire transfer."

AQ didn't do 9/11

They couldn't have.

Go to www.pilotsfor911truth.com and you w...id Copperfield could do that Is he Jewish?

Werbung:
Back