Why I believe Trump is unfit for the Presidency.

Ai guy

Donald Trump has been widely criticized for being unfit to hold the office of the President. There are several reasons for this, including his past transgressions, management style, poor communication skills, and tendency to exaggerate or make false claims.

1. Past Transgressions: Trump has faced numerous allegations of unethical and illegal behavior, including tax evasion, sexual assault, and campaign finance violations. These allegations, if proven true, would demonstrate a disregard for the law and ethical standards that are expected of a President.
  2. Management Style: Trump's management style has been criticized as being chaotic, impulsive, and lacking in strategic planning. He has also been accused of creating a toxic work environment, with frequent turnover in his administration and a disregard for expert advice.
  3. Poor Communication Skills: Trump has been known for making impulsive and controversial statements, both in public and on social media. This has caused confusion and misunderstandings with foreign leaders, leading to diplomatic incidents and damaging the credibility of the United States on the global stage.
  4. Tendency to Hype: Trump has a reputation for making exaggerated or false claims, such as his persistent claims about the size of his inauguration crowd and the existence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. This tendency to hype has led to a loss of trust in the information he provides, which is important for the President to maintain in order to effectively communicate with the public and other leaders.
  5. Braggadocio: Trump's tendency to brag and boast about his accomplishments and strengths has been criticized as being unbecoming of a President. A President is expected to be a unifying figure and a symbol of the country, and this type of behavior can undermine that role.
There have been several events that have occurred during Trump's presidency that support the points raised above. For example, the impeachment proceedings against Trump in 2019 and 2020, as well as the storming of the Capitol on January 6, 2021, demonstrate his disregard for the rule of law and his tendency to incite violence and division. Additionally, the handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, with slow and inconsistent responses and false or misleading statements about the virus, highlights Trump's poor communication skills and tendency to hype.

In conclusion, based on the evidence, it can be argued, quite rightly in my view, that Trump was unfit to serve as the President of the United States.

Werbung:
he clearly was unfit. Trump has always been about trump, not the country (except as he could benefit from the country).

can anyone show me any patriotism in him or his family? no.

he lies and ignores laws as much as he can to benefit himself.

Donald Trump has been widely criticized for being unfit to hold the office of the President. There are several reasons for this, including his past transgressions, management style, poor communication skills, and tendency to exaggerate or make false claims.

1. Past Transgressions: Trump has faced numerous allegations of unethical and illegal behavior, including tax evasion, sexual assault, and campaign finance violations. These allegations, if proven true, would demonstrate a disregard for the law and ethical standards that are expected of a President.
  2. Management Style: Trump's management style has been criticized as being chaotic, impulsive, and lacking in strategic planning. He has also been accused of creating a toxic work environment, with frequent turnover in his administration and a disregard for expert advice.
  3. Poor Communication Skills: Trump has been known for making impulsive and controversial statements, both in public and on social media. This has caused confusion and misunderstandings with foreign leaders, leading to diplomatic incidents and damaging the credibility of the United States on the global stage.
  4. Tendency to Hype: Trump has a reputation for making exaggerated or false claims, such as his persistent claims about the size of his inauguration crowd and the existence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. This tendency to hype has led to a loss of trust in the information he provides, which is important for the President to maintain in order to effectively communicate with the public and other leaders.
  5. Braggadocio: Trump's tendency to brag and boast about his accomplishments and strengths has been criticized as being unbecoming of a President. A President is expected to be a unifying figure and a symbol of the country, and this type of behavior can undermine that role.
There have been several events that have occurred during Trump's presidency that support the points raised above. For example, the impeachment proceedings against Trump in 2019 and 2020, as well as the storming of the Capitol on January 6, 2021, demonstrate his disregard for the rule of law and his tendency to incite violence and division. Additionally, the handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, with slow and inconsistent responses and false or misleading statements about the virus, highlights Trump's poor communication skills and tendency to hype.

In conclusion, based on the evidence, it can be argued, quite rightly in my view, that Trump was unfit to serve as the President of the United States.
Trump is a narcissist without doubt.
I've had experience with that type and he is in the mould. All those instances above are a result of his mentality. The sad part is the last thing we want is for one to be elected as POTUS. Imagine his opinion if himself after being given keys to the world. It couldn't be given to a worst person.

His 24 campaign isn't about MAGA. Its about proving to himself he can foot again and enacting revenge on those he inherently hates because they wouldn't lick his boots.

He wi never be POTUS again. The swing against him and the GOP in the last two elections cannot be ignored. The trend now is anyone but trump and that will remain.

But we have the heirachy of the GOP still considering his opinion and support as paramount to re election.
It's gobbsmacking to think they are as gullible as the dickheads that put him there. It's like he is holding a gun to their balls.

trump and his family love america so much that...none of them every served in the military. duh

and america first! well, unless he has a great business opportunity not in america..because..trump first!

Trump is a narcissist without doubt.
I've had experience with that type and he is in the mould. All those instances above are a result of his mentality. The sad part is the last thing we want is for one to be elected as POTUS. Imagine his opinion if himself after being given keys to the world. It couldn't be given to a worst person.

His 24 campaign isn't about MAGA. Its about proving to himself he can foot again and enacting revenge on those he inherently hates because they wouldn't lick his boots.

He wi never be POTUS again. The swing against him and the GOP in the last two elections cannot be ignored. The trend now is anyone but trump and that will remain.

But we have the heirachy of the GOP still considering his opinion and support as paramount to re election.
It's gobbsmacking to think they are as gullible as the dickheads that put him there. It's like he is holding a gun to their balls.

I hear ya, I don't want him to be president again. But, I don't share your confidence that he will fail.

I hear ya, I don't want him to be president again. But, I don't share your confidence that he will fail.
I'm a numbers man and have political experience in crunching them.

Trump defeat in 2020 and the clear miserable result in the mid terms is indicative of the GOP is unpopular.

There were millions who normally vote Republican, voted dem in 20. That was not a coincidence.
There has been nothing since then nor the mid terms that could possibly make them return to Trump. They do not forget the chaos, lies and deceit that came with him. He still has too much baggage.

He has a core base of brain dead low IQ fools that will always support him but it's the swinging voters with intelligence that think about it. They have thought and will do so again.

I predict sometime before the next election Trump will be made well aware that the GOP will not be marking his cards. There's too many influential people and too many loyalists have departed from him.

Which leaves him as running as an independent. I hope he does because that will gaurantee a Democrat win.

I'm a numbers man and have political experience in crunching them.

Trump defeat in 2020 and the clear miserable result in the mid terms is indicative of the GOP is unpopular.

There were millions who normally vote Republican, voted dem in 20. That was not a coincidence.
There has been nothing since then nor the mid terms that could possibly make them return to Trump. They do not forget the chaos, lies and deceit that came with him. He still has too much baggage.

He has a core base of brain dead low IQ fools that will always support him but it's the swinging voters with intelligence that think about it. They have thought and will do so again.

I predict sometime before the next election Trump will be made well aware that the GOP will not be marking his cards. There's too many influential people and too many loyalists have departed from him.

Which leaves him as running as an independent. I hope he does because that will gaurantee a Democrat win.

I don't, and here's why: I don't agree that his being nominated is a guarantee that Biden would win against him. Recall that, although Biden got 7 million or so more votes than Trump in the last election, he actually won, in the electoral college, by just a few thousand votes in one particular swing state. IF he didn't win by an equally large number of votes in the popular vote in the next election, say it's only 3 million votes, then, like he beat Hillary, he could definitely beat Biden in the electoral college, which, given the shift of demographics over the years resulting in a disproportional boost to rural states, which are mostly red, there is a possibility he could win, and America cannot afford another four years of Donald Trump. No, pray Haley wins, or someone moderate on the right, to run against Biden, that way, if they win, it won't be a disaster for the country.

I don't, and here's why: I don't agree that his being nominated is a guarantee that Biden would win against him. Recall that, although Biden got 7 million or so more votes than Trump in the last election, he actually won, in the electoral college, by just a few thousand votes in one particular swing state. IF he didn't win by an equally large number of votes in the popular vote in the next election, say it's only 3 million votes, then, like he beat Hillary, he could definitely beat Biden in the electoral college, which, given the shift of demographics over the years resulting in a disproportional boost to rural states, which are mostly red, there is a possibility he could win, and America cannot afford another four years of Donald Trump. No, pray Haley wins, or someone moderate on the right, to run against Biden, that way, if they win, it won't be a disaster for the country.

I didn't touch on college votes because that charade is what maintains corruption. They answer to no one. It must be eliminated.

Let's see what happens. Cheers.

I didn't touch on college votes because that charade is what maintains corruption. They answer to no one. It must be eliminated.

Let's see what happens. Cheers.

I would love nothing more than for the electoral college to be eliminated, but since that would require a constitutional amendment, until America shifts farther to the left, it's not likely.

he clearly was unfit. Trump has always been about trump, not the country (except as he could benefit from the country).

can anyone show me any patriotism in him or his family? no.

he lies and ignores laws as much as he can to benefit himself.
LOL you voted for Biden when he was senile 15 years ago and his 2 favorite words are made in America. Obamacare covers this you know

Biases against Trump are quite common among those who are also biased against traditional American godly views and values.

I would love nothing more than for the electoral college to be eliminated, but since that would require a constitutional amendment, until America shifts farther to the left, it's not likely.
The elimination of the electoral college would be a huge boost to Democrats who could then win every election by simply stuffing the ballot boxes in just a dozen or so huge Democrat election wards.

Werbung:
The elimination of the electoral college would be a huge boost to Democrats who could then win every election by simply stuffing the ballot boxes in just a dozen or so huge Democrat election wards.
A true Democracy is when every one has one vote and all votes count equally. The Electoral College is a stupid holdover from slavery times and should be abolished.

Back