Navarro's blistering 36-page report alleging Biden's outright voter fraud

very resolved. the log files had a maximum size, and it was reached, so older entries get deleted.

not a good design, but not evidence of fraud.

read the link i posted, it has a very complete explanation.

that report has been available for a long time now. you guys really ought to keep up with your conspiracy theories so you don't look so stupid :)
I don't accept that excuse because 2020 voting records were deleted from the logs while records from prior elections remained on the logs. The same 'mistake,' 'error,' or 'glitch' occurred in other precincts across America, like this one:

Forensic audit finds that security log files were deleted from all Dominion machines to hide vote switching | SGT Report

Forensic audit finds that security log files were deleted from all Dominion machines to hide vote switching

December 16, 2020

by Lance D Johnson, Natural News:

After election officials identified “glitches” that switched 6,000 Trump votes to Biden, the courts in Antrim County Michigan ordered an audit of Dominion voting machines. The forensic audit was carried out by the Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG). This group conducted a forensic duplication on the county’s election management server. They investigated compact flash cards used by local precincts in their Dominion ImageCast system, and they audited the memory sticks used by Dominion Voter Assist Terminals and the memory sticks used for the poll book.

TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/

This forensic audit found blatant evidence of a coordinated attack on the 2020 Presidential election. The Federal Election Commission allows an error rate of .0008 percent for all voting machines used in US elections. The Dominion machines in Antrim county had an error rate of 68.05 percent! Even more shocking: The ballot-adjudication logs and the security logs for the November 3 general election were removed. All log files for previous elections were still contained on the machines, but someone on the inside was able to erase the all-important log files for the 2020 election.

Werbung:
Please watch this clip about the Georgia election then tell me who was being fraudulent. I accept your apology.

The fact that republicans found someone with keys and access to protected democrat voting equipment does not prove voting fraud, it proves democrats are serious about protecting their questionable equipment from investigators who may find voter fraud.

And just to make it clear, here is another by a comrade of the republican which confirms Donny is in deep doo doo.

The unproven allegation that Trump left the WH with materials he failed to return to responsible parties who allegedly requested the return of the materials should not be the basis for a raid inspired by politically motivated members of the democrat party. If there are responsible officials claiming he left with materials he was supposed to have turned in then why were those details not listed on the search warrant application? The Mar-a-Lago raid has all the appearance of a witch hunt and none of the evidence of legality and propriety.

The unproven allegation that Trump left the WH with materials he failed to return to responsible parties who allegedly requested the return of the materials should not be the basis for a raid inspired by politically motivated members of the democrat party. If there are responsible officials claiming he left with materials he was supposed to have turned in then why were those details not listed on the search warrant application? The Mar-a-Lago raid has all the appearance of a witch hunt and none of the evidence of legality and propriety.
Go away you silly man. The evidence is all there You must be mentally challenged or blind. Dont waste your time her. Kindergarten would suit you better.

The fact that republicans found someone with keys and access to protected democrat voting equipment does not prove voting fraud, it proves democrats are serious about protecting their questionable equipment from investigators who may find voter fraud.
What it means is it was investigated and they found nothing.
Why are you being so recalcitrant with this? There is no doubt anymore. Are you on some childish crusade to prove America wrong?
You appear to not comprehend anything.

Srick with your hideous bible. You people are fruitloops.

I do not consider the removal of voting securities like signature verifications, updated voter registries, missing computer logs, and missing photo images as 'minor mistakes.'
Thats interesting.
Do you consider the complete dismissal of any voter fraud, as certified by the electoral people and supported by the gop, as a minor mistake?
Youre completely out of your tree.

Go away you silly man. The evidence is all there You must be mentally challenged or blind. Dont waste your time her. Kindergarten would suit you better.
The warrant should have listed the documents the accuser claimed Trump had illegally. That was not done. A court decision in the matter of ex-presidential handling of documents in Bill Clinton's case clearly absolved Trump of any wrongdoing, especially since nobody apparently knew what documents he was supposed to be holding onto illegally.

What it means is it was investigated and they found nothing.
Why are you being so recalcitrant with this? There is no doubt anymore. Are you on some childish crusade to prove America wrong?
You appear to not comprehend anything.

Srick with your hideous bible. You people are fruitloops.
I steadfastly oppose democrat obstruction of investigations in cases where the public demands transparency and thorough unbiased investigations to determine the legitimacy or illegitimacy of voter fraud claims.

Thats interesting.
Do you consider the complete dismissal of any voter fraud, as certified by the electoral people and supported by the gop, as a minor mistake?
Youre completely out of your tree.
If officials are biased, corrupt, or incompetent, then they would naturally resist any efforts to prove the legitimacy of the ballots in question. I don't think we should honor requests or demands that investigators stay away from democrat voting machines.

What I find hilarious about all of the folks up-thread saying that the election was "stolen" or "rigged" is...they have no problems with the Republicans who won their seats....ON THE SAME FRIGGING BALLOT. I also don't see any of those Repubs pearl-clutching and suggesting that THEIR ballots should be given another look-see. The folks still clinging to these fever-dream conspiracies are like the Japanese soldiers of WW2 who lived in caves, convinced that the war wasn't over.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

What I find hilarious about all of the folks up-thread saying that the election was "stolen" or "rigged" is...they have no problems with the Republicans who won their seats....ON THE SAME FRIGGING BALLOT. I also don't see any of those Repubs pearl-clutching and suggesting that THEIR ballots should be given another look-see. The folks still clinging to these fever-dream conspiracies are like the Japanese soldiers of WW2 who lived in caves, convinced that the war wasn't over.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America
Opposition to voter fraud should not arise only if one's candidate lost the election.

If officials are biased, corrupt, or incompetent, then they would naturally resist any efforts to prove the legitimacy of the ballots in question.

Thats under the assumption all officials were democrats when in fact that is not the case. Approximately half were republicans but your suggesting that stood by and let it happen. How dumb is that.
I don't think we should honor requests or demands that investigators stay away from democrat voting machines.
You don't think, that's your problem.
What you should honour is that rules are in place and they were NOT denied access and trying to interfere to influence officials. No one is allowed to barge in randomly because Trump is losing.

Everytime you reply I get another opportunity to expose how stupid you are. Have another go.

Opposition to voter fraud should not arise only if one's candidate lost the election.
Why didn't you all call voter fraud and demand investigation when Trump win?
How coincidental there was no fraud when he won but only when he concocted a story his defeat would be fraudulent. You bought the story and soaked it all up.

But the irony is, there is all the necessary evidence for you to read there was no fraud but you continue to bark objections. But you never demand evidence or lack faith that your silly god exists. Thats called hypocrisy.

Thats under the assumption all officials were democrats when in fact that is not the case. Approximately half were republicans but your suggesting that stood by and let it happen. How dumb is that.

You don't think, that's your problem.
What you should honour is that rules are in place and they were NOT denied access and trying to interfere to influence officials. No one is allowed to barge in randomly because Trump is losing.

Everytime you reply I get another opportunity to expose how stupid you are. Have another go.
Democrats do not allow independent or unbiased investigators to examine their tightly programmed and controlled democrat voting machines.

Werbung:
Why didn't you all call voter fraud and demand investigation when Trump win?
How coincidental there was no fraud when he won but only when he concocted a story his defeat would be fraudulent. You bought the story and soaked it all up.

But the irony is, there is all the necessary evidence for you to read there was no fraud but you continue to bark objections. But you never demand evidence or lack faith that your silly god exists. Thats called hypocrisy.
I objected to voter fraud in nearly every past election as well but have never called any officials to ask them to investigate voter fraud. They know if there was a possibility of fraud on their watch or not.

Back