Navarro's blistering 36-page report alleging Biden's outright voter fraud

Mr. Ramsland cites the work of Gustavo Delfino, who used statistical methods to investigate election fraud in Venezuela in the early 2000s. Although Mr. Ramsland writes that “[o]ur investigation into the error rates and results of the Antrim County voting tally reflect the same tacticts” (¶B.24), the relevance to Antrim is unclear. Venezuela uses completely different voting technology than Michigan, produced by a different company and based on touch-screen directrecording electronic voting machines rather than hand-marked paper ballots. To my knowledge, neither Mr. Ramsland nor Mr. Delfino has performed any credible statistical analysis of the Antrim County results, let alone one that supports the conclusion that there was fraud.

But..but..venezuela!
hahahaha
hahahah

Werbung:
here is an example of the "crack" republican "massive fraud!" legal team

A long-shot legal effort relying on conspiracy theories and inaccurate analyses to argue President Donald Trump actually won Michigan included additional blatantly false information in a new filing with the U.S. Supreme Court this week.

The legal team, including attorney Sidney Powell, told the court the Republican-controlled Michigan Legislature backs its effort to allow a so-called GOP slate of Electoral College delegates cast the state's 16 electoral votes for Trump.

This is wrong. On Monday, Republican leaders of the Michigan House and Senate publicly acknowledged President-elect Joe Biden won the election. The same day, the state's actual 16 Electoral College delegates voted for Biden, who received 154,000 more votes than Trump in Michigan.

hahahahha
makes obvious lies. SCOTUS rejects case.

maybe they are on crack?

Sidney Powell released the Kraken. And it turns out the mythological sea beast can’t spell, is terrible at geography and keeps mislabeling plaintiffs in court.

A congressional candidate Powell claimed to represent in one lawsuit said that, in fact, he had nothing to do with Powell or her quixotic effort, which she dubbed “the Kraken,” arguing the election was stolen from President Donald Trump. An expert witness cited in another suit named a nonexistent county in Michigan. A Wisconsin lawsuit sought data on alleged irregularities at a voting center in Detroit, which is in Michigan. And a filing in federal district court signed by Powell misspelled “district” twice in the first few lines.

more republican morons on crack..

The sloppy mistakes aren’t just a sideshow, despite Powell’s quip on Twitter when a POLITICO reporter took note of the mangled words: “No extra charge for typos.” Judges also have been flummoxed by the procedural moves and errors committed by Powell, who was booted from Trump’s legal team in November but still is crusading to overturn the election results.

“While the caption of the motion includes the word ‘emergency’ and the attached proposed order seeks an ‘expedited’ injunction, neither the motion nor the proposed order indicate whether the plaintiffs are asking the court to act more quickly or why,” Pamela Pepper, chief judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, wrote in an order issued on Wednesday. “As indicated, the motion does not request a hearing. It does not propose a briefing schedule.”

lol at the "best and brightest" republican legal "minds"

here is your hero's, ramland, "most excellent" work:

A lawsuit is asking a federal court in Michigan to force state leaders to disregard Michigan’s certified election results and award its 16 Electoral College votes to President Donald Trump. It includes an affidavit that makes wildly inaccurate claims about voter turnout in Michigan cities and townships.

The affidavit comes from Russell James Ramsland Jr., a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate. Ramsland is the one who mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns in a separate flawed analysis of voter turnout. His latest analysis correctly names Michigan voting jurisdictions, but similarly arrives at inaccurate voter turnout rates.

For instance, Ramsland claims that Detroit saw a turnout of 139.29%. The city’s official results show that turnout in the city was actually 50.88% of registered voters.

But beyond the implausible turnout rates Ramsland alleges, there are other glaring problems with the list. Shelby Township is named twice. So is Zeeland Charter Township, with two vastly different turnout rates: 90.59% and 460.51%. Ramsland lists "Fenton" without specifying Fenton City or Fenton Township. But the turnout Ramsland lists for Fenton does not match the turnout in either jurisdiction.

The actual turnout statistics reveal the inaccuracy of Ramsland’s numbers. His figure for North Muskegon is off by a factor of 10: The actual number is 78.11%, not 781.91%. For Zeeland Charter Township, he inflated the turnout nearly sixfold. For Grout Township and the City of Muskegon, his number is more than triple the correct number.

he can't even do basic math.
hahahahha
hahahahha
hahahahha

Nearly two weeks after the election was called for President-elect Joe Biden, Donald Trump and his legal team continue to advance spurious and dangerous claims that the election was “rigged.” In a press conference on Nov. 19, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called the election a “massive fraud,” while an attorney for the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell, alleged without evidence a wide-ranging scheme perpetrated by “massive influence of communist money.” She also appeared to suggest a revolution, comparing this moment to “the 1775 of our generation and beyond.”

But Trump and his allies’ public allegations stand in stark contrast to what his lawyers are actually claiming— bound by professional ethics rules—in election-related cases in court. In three separate lawsuits in Pennsylvania and cases in Arizona and Nevada, Trump’s lawyers have jettisoned sweeping claims of fraud, instead focusing on relatively small-bore complaints.

republicans are such hypocritical liars. When it doesn't count, they lie constantly ("massive fraud!") but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is..not so much. lol

Why are you or others dismissing serious problems in precincts that give rise to allegations of fraud?
why dont you get all this evidence and go to the courts?
Why are crucial photo records or logs missing from voting machines when there is no reasonable explanation other than gross incompetence or deliberate fraud?
Who assumed it was gross incompetence or fraud? You but still no evidence of it.
Have you taken your unique evidence to the courts? No because you're paranoid with hate.
If incompetence then the incompetent official should be held accountable for such a serious breach of security in a national election.
Has anyone proven incompetence?
No, its your paranoia again. Theres no evidence of it.
If deliberate fraud then the case should have ended up in court.
Exactly. Ever wondered why it didn't? Because there was none.

Theres something amiss with you godbothering republicans. Common sense is not that common and logic never enters the debate.
You and millions of other fools have done this to death but still can't grasp the facts.

Youve become a humble tune and a bloody boring one too.

Crucial Logs Missing From Michigan County Dominion Voting Machines: Forensics Report

By Ivan Pentchoukov

December 14, 2020 Updated: January 26, 2021
biggersmaller
Print
A court-sanctioned forensic audit of voting systems in Michigan’s Antrim County determined that crucial security and ballot-adjudication logs were missing from machines by Dominion Voting Systems, the company at the epicenter of the dispute over whether voter fraud occurred during the 2020 general election.
The findings are part of a preliminary forensic report (pdf) written by Russell Ramsland, a former Reagan White House official who has worked for NASA and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Kevin Elsenheimer, the chief judge of Michigan’s 13th Circuit Court, approved the report for release to the public on Dec. 14.
According to the report, both the ballot-adjudication logs and the security logs for the Nov. 3 general election appear to have been removed; logs for prior elections are still present on the machines.
“The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software,” Ramsland wrote. “We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.”

you mean these "missing" logs?

Third, and fatally, adjudication functionality was not enabled at all in Antrim County during the November 2020 election. The adjudication software application is an optional component of Democracy Suite. Antrim did not purchase it, and my examination of the EMS shows that it was not installed. There are no adjudication logs for the simple reason that adjudication was not used.
The court found that dominion machines were missing computer logs, and that fact remains unresolved.

Nearly two weeks after the election was called for President-elect Joe Biden, Donald Trump and his legal team continue to advance spurious and dangerous claims that the election was “rigged.” In a press conference on Nov. 19, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called the election a “massive fraud,” while an attorney for the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell, alleged without evidence a wide-ranging scheme perpetrated by “massive influence of communist money.” She also appeared to suggest a revolution, comparing this moment to “the 1775 of our generation and beyond.”

But Trump and his allies’ public allegations stand in stark contrast to what his lawyers are actually claiming— bound by professional ethics rules—in election-related cases in court. In three separate lawsuits in Pennsylvania and cases in Arizona and Nevada, Trump’s lawyers have jettisoned sweeping claims of fraud, instead focusing on relatively small-bore complaints.

republicans are such hypocritical liars. When it doesn't count, they lie constantly ("massive fraud!") but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is..not so much. lol
I am probably going to ignore your further attempts to explain away the evidence of election errors. You can believe what you will.

I am probably going to ignore your further attempts to explain away the evidence of election errors. You can believe what you will.

lol. i post credible sources.

you post a guy who confuses states (MI and MN).

go ahead and "ignore" me, i'll continue to make your posts look stupid :)

ps - so you've gone from "massive fraud!" to "election errors"? well, duh, who denies every election has "errors". that's totally different, but I understand why you are moving the goalposts after i've made you look so stupid :)

The court found that dominion machines were missing computer logs, and that fact remains unresolved.

very resolved. the log files had a maximum size, and it was reached, so older entries get deleted.

not a good design, but not evidence of fraud.

read the link i posted, it has a very complete explanation.

that report has been available for a long time now. you guys really ought to keep up with your conspiracy theories so you don't look so stupid :)

Why are you or others dismissing serious problems in precincts that give rise to allegations of fraud? Why are crucial photo records or logs missing from voting machines when there is no reasonable explanation other than gross incompetence or deliberate fraud? If incompetence then the incompetent official should be held accountable for such a serious breach of security in a national election. If deliberate fraud then the case should have ended up in court.

Crucial Logs Missing From Michigan County Dominion Voting Machines: Forensics Report

By Ivan Pentchoukov

December 14, 2020 Updated: January 26, 2021
biggersmaller
Print
A court-sanctioned forensic audit of voting systems in Michigan’s Antrim County determined that crucial security and ballot-adjudication logs were missing from machines by Dominion Voting Systems, the company at the epicenter of the dispute over whether voter fraud occurred during the 2020 general election.
The findings are part of a preliminary forensic report (pdf) written by Russell Ramsland, a former Reagan White House official who has worked for NASA and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Kevin Elsenheimer, the chief judge of Michigan’s 13th Circuit Court, approved the report for release to the public on Dec. 14.
According to the report, both the ballot-adjudication logs and the security logs for the Nov. 3 general election appear to have been removed; logs for prior elections are still present on the machines.
“The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software,” Ramsland wrote. “We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.”
Please watch this clip about the Georgia election then tell me who was being fraudulent. I accept your apology.

Werbung:
lol. i post credible sources.

you post a guy who confuses states (MI and MN).

go ahead and "ignore" me, i'll continue to make your posts look stupid :)

ps - so you've gone from "massive fraud!" to "election errors"? well, duh, who denies every election has "errors". that's totally different, but I understand why you are moving the goalposts after i've made you look so stupid :)
I do not consider the removal of voting securities like signature verifications, updated voter registries, missing computer logs, and missing photo images as 'minor mistakes.'

Back