Why I'm not hiring

what tax rate my company pays does by being in taxes does not really effect me...there rules and medical insurance laws...do effect me, so long as they effect my policy...as a worker.

So your argument is that if there were real free market competition, and you were not limited to buying insurance through work or from companies only in your state, that we consumers are so dense that we would run to the most shady and worthless insurance companies to save a buck rather than buying the best possible coverage we could afford?

Werbung:
So your argument is that if there were real free market competition, and you were not limited to buying insurance through work or from companies only in your state, that we consumers are so dense that we would run to the most shady and worthless insurance companies to save a buck rather than buying the best possible coverage we could afford?

That's not a bad argument. Presented with several pages of fine print outlining coverages, exclusions, maybes, yabuts all in legalese, the average person would find buying insurance a crapshoot at best.

Werbung:
the average person would find buying insurance a crapshoot at best.

If it's such a good argument, the same would hold true for car insurance but it does not.

Companies that makes their service easy to understand and receive good marks with organizations like the BBB and Consumer Reports would trounce the competition.

Back