Why Jon Hunstmen should win the Nomination

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/jon-huntsman-daughters-spoof-herman-cain-smoking-ad-191135893.html

the Hunstmen Daughters make fun of the Cain Smoking ad..

also I found out interesting info..they are pretty cute....
huntsman-daughters-hot.jpg

Werbung:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/jon-huntsman-daughters-spoof-herman-cain-smoking-ad-191135893.html

the Hunstmen Daughters make fun of the Cain Smoking ad..

also I found out interesting info..they are pretty cute....
huntsman-daughters-hot.jpg

They are indeed very pretty!

I'm not sure it's enough to motivate us to elect Huntsman. . .but it sure would make it more fun for a lot of men (and some women!) to "enjoy" all the elections related hoopla!!!

And. . .I think Huntsman would have been better than most of them in the GOP, but he doesn't have a chance!. .too rational again!

I would agree with you totally if we were talking about the democrat nomination :)

I am not sure why the guy is still in the race unless he is hoping for a VP spot

Because there use to be this thing call Sane Republicans...back before saying you believe in science made you a liberal Democrat.

but you know how that Liberal Republican party of Utah is.....

Please tell me what makes Huntsmen not a Republican...outside that he listens to science on global warming and Evolution ( even the former Pope believed in Evolution)

Did he raise or lower taxes?
Is he pro choice or Life?
his tax policy? "Huntsman's plan would flatten the income tax code into three brackets: 8%, 14% and 23%. It would cut the corporate tax rate from 35% to 25%, and eliminate the capital gains and dividend taxes."

There is a reason I would never realy vote for him...But at least he is not a bat **** loon like bachmann and Santorum.

Because there use to be this thing call Sane Republicans...back before saying you believe in science made you a liberal Democrat.

but you know how that Liberal Republican party of Utah is.....

Please tell me what makes Huntsmen not a Republican...outside that he listens to science on global warming and Evolution ( even the former Pope believed in Evolution)

Did he raise or lower taxes?
Is he pro choice or Life?
his tax policy? "Huntsman's plan would flatten the income tax code into three brackets: 8%, 14% and 23%. It would cut the corporate tax rate from 35% to 25%, and eliminate the capital gains and dividend taxes."

There is a reason I would never realy vote for him...But at least he is not a bat **** loon like bachmann and Santorum.

Lots of republicans are liberal. Gordon smith in oregon was. Some democrats are conservative. The blue dogs... I would vote for a blue dog democrat before I would vote for most republicans

Big goverment how? vs what republican? ( not named Ron Paul)

cap and trade makes for bigger government. I don't hear him talking about reducing government and it sure does need to be reduced. What about Ron Paul? You dont see any difference in lets say McCain and Cain? or McCain and Bachmann? or Santorum.. You don't agree that Huntsman is much like McCain and Bob Dole? If not, what is different about Huntsman from McCain or Bob Dole?

Here is another thread in which the lefties make no sense.

The lefties claim the R party is sooooooooooo far right now that a so called moderate (really a progressive) Jon Huntsmen can't get the nomination. These same lefties even claim Reagan would not get the nomination today because he is not conservative enough. Of course, this is completely nonsensical since in most polls Romney is leading. And, anyone who knows anything about Romney knows he is a progressive. How can the R party be sooooooooo conservative when they are very likely to nominate a progressive?

It makes no sense at all...but is typical.

Here is another thread in which the lefties make no sense.

The lefties claim the R party is sooooooooooo far right now that a so called moderate (really a progressive) Jon Huntsmen can't get the nomination. These same lefties even claim Reagan would not get the nomination today because he is not conservative enough. Of course, this is completely nonsensical since in most polls Romney is leading. And, anyone who knows anything about Romney knows he is a progressive. How can the R party be sooooooooo conservative when they are very likely to nominate a progressive?

It makes no sense at all...but is typical.

I am sorry I will talk slower for you.....

cap and trade makes for bigger government. I don't hear him talking about reducing government and it sure does need to be reduced. What about Ron Paul? You dont see any difference in lets say McCain and Cain? or McCain and Bachmann? or Santorum.. You don't agree that Huntsman is much like McCain and Bob Dole? If not, what is different about Huntsman from McCain or Bob Dole?

I think he is actually farther Right then McCain and possibly Dole. Cap and trade is whats called...the old republican plan to cut emission...I know you like the current Republican plan of screw the earth who cares though.

I think he is actually farther Right then McCain and possibly Dole. Cap and trade is whats called...the old republican plan to cut emission...I know you like the current Republican plan of screw the earth who cares though.

See? There you go again. You think conservatives want to 'screw the earth' and you claim Rs have 'a plan to screw the earth.' Do you not see how absurd that is and how it makes you look foolish?

See? There you go again. You think conservatives want to 'screw the earth' and you claim Rs have 'a plan to screw the earth.' Do you not see how absurd that is and how it makes you look foolish?

I thought it was the GOP who insisted in getting rid of the EPA, Drilling, drilling drilling, and letting big corps polute our air and water with impunity?

Did they change their mind?;)

Werbung:
Back