Why the Left Hates Israel

Werbung:
"Rule 14. When lacking a cogent and intelligence response, attack the poster."

All normal thinking citizens are well aware of the reasons the leftist are so full of hate in this country and world wide.

Hatred, jealousy, and violence defines the left and always has. POS is just another example of the evils everyday citizens face.

What's your problem? No speakie Yinglish, or what? Heil Netenyahu and deep enquiry! :)

Nahhh ... I don't agree with you, but I'm willing to listen. Unlike you, I want to hear the other side.

The question is ... do you have enough game to prove your point, or am I just going to hear hysterical perversions of the truth?

Nahhh ... I don't agree with you, but I'm willing to listen. Unlike you, I want to hear the other side.

The question is ... do you have enough game to prove your point, or am I just going to hear hysterical perversions of the truth?

Basic - the Zionists have no right to a square inch of land in Palestine. Where would they get it from - their alleged ancestors who lived there, allegedly, thousands of years ago and will be led 'back' by the Messiah? Which Nazi thug do you see in that role? From the British, whose soldiers they murdered as their contribution to the victory of Nazism? From the United Nations, all of whose resolutions they ignore? Come ON!

Basic - the Zionists have no right to a square inch of land in Palestine. Where would they get it from - their alleged ancestors who lived there, allegedly, thousands of years ago and will be led 'back' by the Messiah? Which Nazi thug do you see in that role? From the British, whose soldiers they murdered as their contribution to the victory of Nazism? From the United Nations, all of whose resolutions they ignore? Come ON!

I've heard this argument a thousand times ... and, each time, it is rebutted. If you want to use historical ownership as a criterion, the Jews win. If, however, it's more convenient to disregard historical ownership in order to disabuse the idea of a Jewish state, you need to have some other criteria.

How about latest ownership? If you remember, Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza after the 1967 war ... not because they conquered it, but because, it was deserted by the Arabs.

How about legal ownership? As you know, in 1948, the state of Israel was established by international law.

The Palestinians have no more 'ownership' right to that land than do the residents of Billings, MT. It was only thru the forbearance of Israel that they are allowed to occupy it now (you know, Israel gave back the land they inhabit today).

So, let's be clear ---- all the kerfuffle is NOT about a Palestinian state ... Israel has, many times, ceded land, signed agreements, offered concenssions, to support the two-state solution. It has been summarily rejected by Palestinian leadership every time. So, we know it isn't about that.

Instead, we know it's about hatred ... while the Jews are willing to accept a two-state solution, only the extermination of the Jewish state is acceptable to the Palestinians. It's not about peace ... it's about unbridled hatred and jealousy.

How can you explain the willingness of the Palestinian people to use their children as shields to protect the assets of war? How can you justify strapping a bomb vest on an 11 year old and sending him to his death? How can you explain firing 3500 missiles at civilian areas, and then bitch about a few attacks in retaliation? How can you explain Israel agreeing, and supporting, a cease fire, only to have it violated by the Palestinians. You attack them, and then complain because they are better at it than you are?

Let's be clear - the "it's not the Palestinians, it's Hamas" argument is, in a word, bullshit. Hamas exists in the Palestinian territory only because the Palestinians allow it. They use their children as shields only because the Palestinians allow it. The Palestinian population elected Hamas to positions of power. They made a conscious decision to support Hamas ... and now, they are being held accountable for their decisions. That's how it works in the big-boy world.

All normal thinking citizens are well aware of the reasons the leftist are so full of hate in this country and world wide.

Hatred, jealousy, and violence defines the left and always has. POS is just another example of the evils everyday citizens face.

Bitch bitch bitch , say nothing. Just can't back your shit up can you

Werbung:
I've heard this argument a thousand times ... and, each time, it is rebutted. If you want to use historical ownership as a criterion, the Jews win. If, however, it's more convenient to disregard historical ownership in order to disabuse the idea of a Jewish state, you need to have some other criteria.

How about latest ownership? If you remember, Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza after the 1967 war ... not because they conquered it, but because, it was deserted by the Arabs.

How about legal ownership? As you know, in 1948, the state of Israel was established by international law.

The Palestinians have no more 'ownership' right to that land than do the residents of Billings, MT. It was only thru the forbearance of Israel that they are allowed to occupy it now (you know, Israel gave back the land they inhabit today).

So, let's be clear ---- all the kerfuffle is NOT about a Palestinian state ... Israel has, many times, ceded land, signed agreements, offered concenssions, to support the two-state solution. It has been summarily rejected by Palestinian leadership every time. So, we know it isn't about that.

Instead, we know it's about hatred ... while the Jews are willing to accept a two-state solution, only the extermination of the Jewish state is acceptable to the Palestinians. It's not about peace ... it's about unbridled hatred and jealousy.

How can you explain the willingness of the Palestinian people to use their children as shields to protect the assets of war? How can you justify strapping a bomb vest on an 11 year old and sending him to his death? How can you explain firing 3500 missiles at civilian areas, and then bitch about a few attacks in retaliation? How can you explain Israel agreeing, and supporting, a cease fire, only to have it violated by the Palestinians. You attack them, and then complain because they are better at it than you are?

Let's be clear - the "it's not the Palestinians, it's Hamas" argument is, in a word, bullshit. Hamas exists in the Palestinian territory only because the Palestinians allow it. They use their children as shields only because the Palestinians allow it. The Palestinian population elected Hamas to positions of power. They made a conscious decision to support Hamas ... and now, they are being held accountable for their decisions. That's how it works in the big-boy world.

Its funny you try to use International law..to say that some other counties could force a new nation on top of some other people who already lived there...without their consent. Yet talk about Gods law . And also compleatly ignore that under Internatinal law, Israels building illegal outposts and citys all the time on land that is not theres...But you don' t care.

Bomb the Palestinians and take there land, don't worry you can pretend the bible makes it ok.

Back