Will all Hell break loose next year ?

the annoying thing

Looks like some tit for tat to mean and I knew after how democrats hounded trump when they came inn power there would be some pay back especially towards hunter and joeys brother

Werbung:
if the republicans want to waste taxpayer money investigating hunter, go for it. It will just prove, once more, they are the hateful party of fiscal irresponsibility, and obsessed with hunter, like you are.

Looks like some tit for tat to mean and I knew after how democrats hounded trump when they came inn power there would be some pay back especially towards hunter and joeys brother
He was impeached because he is an idiot.

You keep squawking about hunter etc and no one charge been laid. Can't you see your passing against the wind?
All hell break lose??? Dont make me vomit.

if the republicans want to waste taxpayer money investigating hunter, go for it. It will just prove, once more, they are the hateful party of fiscal irresponsibility, and obsessed with hunter, like you are.
why not democrats have been wasting money investigating trump from day one due to being butt hurt , my self I think democrats started a trend that should be stopped it hurts all Americans playing this kind of child like revenge game because they were butt hurt game . Hell trumps not even president and is still being chased . Democrats state attorney sued trumps arrogant ass 138 times twice as much as they did Bush and O bung hole put together 138 times. Pure butt hurt and revenge and it took up a lot of resources to do that and turds time.
Nice to see you agree that its been a waste of time and money and resources . Liberals started this trend and will have to live with the end results of how it plays out.

why not democrats have been wasting money investigating trump from day one due to being butt hurt , my self I think democrats started a trend that should be stopped it hurts all Americans playing this kind of child like revenge game because they were butt hurt game . Hell trumps not even president and is still being chased . Democrats state attorney sued trumps arrogant ass 138 times twice as much as they did Bush and O bung hole put together 138 times. Pure butt hurt and revenge and it took up a lot of resources to do that and turds time.
Nice to see you agree that its been a waste of time and money and resources . Liberals started this trend and will have to live with the end results of how it plays out.
Liberals have a right to protect the constitution. Again, Trump was impeached twice, Biden never.
But since you mentioned revenge, what is all this rubbish about impeachment Biden? Again, what's the crime?

Liberals have a right to protect the constitution. Again, Trump was impeached twice, Biden never.
But since you mentioned revenge, what is all this rubbish about impeachment Biden? Again, what's the crime?
So do conservatives Boris . yes trump was impeached 2 times and found not guilty 2 times.

"why not democrats have been wasting money investigating trump"

yeah, because hunter instigated a coup attempt on jan 6..oh wait, no he didn't.

comparing trump and hunter?
hahahaha
hahha

you're so stupid.

"why not democrats have been wasting money investigating trump"

yeah, because hunter instigated a coup attempt on jan 6..oh wait, no he didn't.

comparing trump and hunter?
hahahaha
hahha

you're so stupid.
Well thank you ots nice to know you can not handle the truth and I didnt compare trump to hunter they are nothing alike except maybe thier egos which puts you and boris in the same boat

Werbung:
Back