Will China replace the USA as the worlds "biggest" superpower.

China is on its way to "replace" the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Impossible to tell

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Hey folks

While I agree with the your overarching opinion, that the USA is going to stay on top for a while, I believe the USA is definitely not as "strong" as it used to be and I must admit that I'm a bit skeptical about the future. Japan and China literally support our national debt (through Treasuries) and so they are gaining a lot more power that allows them negotiate terms that favor them. Additionally, because the USA is in quite a deficit countries like China will begin to not take the dollar as easily as they have done in the past.

I agree. The Social integrity of America is exponentially deteriorating mostly because of Political mistakes in the past. I don't think people are willing to fight any more. I think it would be safe to predict that by 2100, China will securely be the World dominant power.

Werbung:
I say, let the Chinese take over as the biggest super power.

Let the Chinese become the world's policemen.
Let the Chinese currency become the world standard.
Let the Chiness respond to disaaters.
Let the Chinese pay 1/3 of the UN's budget and let the UN move to Beijing.
Let China and India become the combatants in the new Cold War.
Then France and Germany could openly hate the ChiComs.

If the ChiComs want the prominent position on the world stage, I say let them take it. And then we can sit back and laugh.

I say, let the Chinese take over as the biggest super power.

Let the Chinese become the world's policemen.
Let the Chinese currency become the world standard.
Let the Chiness respond to disaaters.
Let the Chinese pay 1/3 of the UN's budget and let the UN move to Beijing.
Let China and India become the combatants in the new Cold War.
Then France and Germany could openly hate the ChiComs.

If the ChiComs want the prominent position on the world stage, I say let them take it. And then we can sit back and laugh.

Ahh ...the old ...with great power comes great responsibility.... argument!

The problem is ...we need to stay ahead because despite what you mention above ..we end up taking a trillion times what we give!

Remember this Peter-Parker/Spiderman ...... rich people and rich nations don't get rich by giving their money away to poor people!!

By being the superpower we get to call people..."evil"...attack and take what they have when they disagree with us!!

Thats why we need to maintain power.

Dominant supre power

All of the world's former super powers have eventually faded into oblivion. The USA will also eventually fade away to be replace by another as has England, France, Spain, Roman Empire, Aztec, Mayan, Incian, Etruscan, Carthaginian, etc., etc, ever since man has constructed civilizations.

Werbung:
Back