Will the criticism of Greta Von Thunberg become more mean spirited once she is no longer a teenager?

Werbung:
What is her message? White people suck? Capitalism sucks?

She is an idiot activist..

She is a high school educated person. I know compared to you she is an MIT professor emeritus but she is a barely educated moronic self righteous autistic bitch.
shes is being used in my opnion by adults and her fellow activist . As she gets older she will face more issues and Im not sure she's emotionally or mentally able to Hande it

TAT says Greta was used by adults. Could be she is using them. She has no qualifications of any kind but she was nominated for a Nobel peace prize twice and won other awards for her "work".

The coldest month of the year is January. Where I live the average low temp in Jan is 32 degrees F. We had 5 mornings in November where the temp got down below 20. 2 days in a row it was 16. So global warming? Temps in November half what the normal low is in January?

shes is being used in my opnion by adults and her fellow activist . As she gets older she will face more issues and Im not sure she's emotionally or mentally able to Hande it
I believe she may be so intellectually and emotionally conditioned and invested in this climate protest role which she now plays, to ever give it up.

I believe she may be so intellectually and emotionally conditioned and invested in this climate protest role which she now plays, to ever give it up.
This climbing bullshit is like a religion to those freaks. Of course she will never give it up. She has been totally brainwashed and inculcated and she worships creation instead of the Creator

This climbing bullshit is like a religion to those freaks. Of course she will never give it up. She has been totally brainwashed and inculcated and she worships creation instead of the Creator

Damn typos are pissing me off!

climbing bullshit? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I meant climate bullshit

This climate bullshit is like a religion to those freaks. Of course she will never give it up. She has been totally brainwashed and inculcated and she worships creation instead of the Creator

Damn typos are pissing me off!

climbing bullshit? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I meant climate bullshit

This climate bullshit is like a religion to those freaks. Of course she will never give it up. She has been totally brainwashed and inculcated and she worships creation instead of the Creator
I believe hackers may be interfering with your posts and contributing to the typos.

Not a religion. It's a fact regardless if you believe it or not.

You people are shifting the blame from the issue because she's an easy target.

Where's the evidence of your silly creator? You godbotherers are ones who are brainwashed. 2000 years and your still praying to a ghost that lives in the sky? Really? Yet it's me that needs treatment?
You're all brain dead.

Werbung:
Anybody like Boris who is dumb enough to believe that this climate change lie is "fact" needs to put a suicide plan together. You guys going to do the carbon monoxide thing like Ann Sexton or are you going to put your heads in the oven like Sylvia Plath?

80% of the world has no regard for this bullshit. I started a whole thread it. Only the white western world is obsessed about this nonsense. It is rooted in white guilt. We have lived too good we need to stop it!

Seriously you can pretend that is not the case but it is. From developing countries with very large populations like India, Brasil, Indonesia, Pakistan and Nigeria to the oil producing countries that will never change because they can't.

India's carbon emissions grew 4.71% in one year! A country of 1.5B people growing their carbon emissions at a compound rate of 50% a decade!

The libtard response is for poor people to be poorer? Have fewer children and stop eating meat? You think they pay attention to your idiocy?

Back