Will the fbi raid biden home

yo: "And now it is impossible to return to normal operating parameters because it is acceptable or even fashionable to shixx on Christianit"

i do agree that christian bigotry against blacks, women, gays, etc, can't return. thank god :)

Werbung:
yo: "We are in decline due to the fact that America was never meant to be governed ONLY by civil law"

well, first, you claim we are in decline (prove it, moron), and that somehow it was due to the fact that christian bigotry is no longer in our laws.

well, i guess if you want to run this country by christian bigotry, we are in decline :)

3/4 of classified information does not need to be and should not be classified.

It is the secrecy in service to them not to us. We need far more transparency and we have a right to know what our public servants elected and non elected are doing and saying.

Is even 5% of our classified documents essential to national security?

Tucker brought up an interesting point about the Kennedy assassination. Now 60 years removed the government is still keeping our findings and documents secret. Now that almost everybody is dead shouldn't we know the truth about that?

Tucker had a good show yesterday. His theory is that the dems are bringing Biden down with these classified docs on purpose so he cannot run again. They just waited until after the mid terms.

Biden served his purpose so Kamala 2024? I hope he is right.

well, we know documents were in a closet in his office. we don't know he did anything, personally. you think former vps move their own boxes? lol.
Trump had the power to declassify and keep documents. Biden did not. The democrats raided Trump's home in August 2022. Merrick Garland learned before the 2022 election that Biden also had illegal possession of classified documents in his home, but Garland covered up the crime for Biden's benefit. A few weeks after the election Garland appointed a special prosecutor to investigate Trump but not Biden. Democrat corruption and perversion are inexcusable.

Trump had the power to declassify and keep documents.
He told fox he could declassify them merely thinking about. Remember that? And your still supporting the idiot.

Biden did not. The democrats raided Trump's home in August 2022.
No they didn't. Check your facts but I let you stumble along with lies.
Merrick Garland learned before the 2022 election that Biden also had illegal possession of classified documents in his home, but Garland covered up the crime for Biden's benefit.
You have no possible way of knowing that and it is pure speculation and hate.
A few weeks after the election Garland appointed a special prosecutor to investigate Trump but not Biden. Democrat corruption and perversion are inexcusable.
You're a liar. The chronology of events were not like that.
You are fabricating more of your god given lies to defame everything about the country.

Tucker had a good show yesterday. His theory is that the dems are bringing Biden down with these classified docs on purpose so he cannot run again. They just waited until after the mid terms.

Biden served his purpose so Kamala 2024? I hope he is right.
Several days ago, I heard someone on the radio opine that Democrats were backing away from Joe.

He told fox he could declassify them merely thinking about. Remember that? And your still supporting the idiot.
Trump could declassify documents, Biden could not. The "Archives" was not after missing classified documents, as Biden's collection of stolen documents proved for more than 6 years. The democrats sent in teams of investigators to retrieve documents Trump owned that were to be vital in his upcoming lawsuit against Hillary and mob.
The Mar-a-Lago raid occurred in August, 2022, just like I said.

Several days ago, I heard someone on the radio opine that Democrats were backing away from Joe.
There is at least one democrat who clearly hopes Joe's corruption finally takes him down.

OIP.81NYDCKkoRyuNXOINOMdQAHaEK

No they didn't. Check your facts but I let you stumble along with lies.

You have no possible way of knowing that and it is pure speculation and hate.

You're a liar. The chronology of events were not like that.
You are fabricating more of your god given lies to defame everything about the country.

Nobody is supporting Trump regarding classified documents. We do not even know what those documents are but your heroes in the media automatically reported them as nuclear.

What lies drooling retard? Biden as a sitting and retired VP had documents that he should not have had and his own justice department said that!

retardmike4-1024x722.png

Liars!

Werbung:
Back