Will the fbi raid biden home

Cackling’ Kamala Harris cements herself as the ‘worst vice president in US history’ (4:57)​

worst vp in history? you'll need more than a youtube to prove that, moron.

the VP basically has no real duties other than presiding at the senate, so tell me how she was the worst at presiding at the senate, moron. :)

Werbung:
worst vp in history? you'll need more than a youtube to prove that, moron.

the VP basically has no real duties other than presiding at the senate, so tell me how she was the worst at presiding at the senate, moron. :)
What have we here, a Kackles admirer?

What have we here, a Kackles admirer?

me: "prove she's the worst vp in history"

moron: "are you an admirer"? lol.

how does that post indicate that I "admire" her moron? lol

i just find it amusing that morons like him make such knee jerk stupid posts and love to make him look stupid.
I doubt he can name more than a handful of VPs off the top of his head, yet somehow he's concluded she's the "worst one in history"? lol.

Last edited:
me: "prove she's the worst vp in history"

moron: "are you an admirer"? lol.

how does that post indicate that I "admire" her moron? lol

i just find it amusing that morons like him make such knee jerk stupid posts and love to make him look stupid.
I doubt he can name more than a handful of VPs off the top of his head, yet somehow he's concluded she's the "worst one in history"? lol.
Kackles came in last in the 2020 democrat primary but since she was a woman of color she was appointed by stupid democrats to fill a post she was entirely too incompetent to fill. Democrats are not interested in what is good for America but what is good for the democrat party.

Nobody is supporting Trump regarding classified documents.
Trump was defended with vigour by his lackeys in here. Francis said it was the democrats party who raided his home.
We do not even know what those documents are but your heroes in the media automatically reported them as nuclear.
We do know and fox are no hero of mine.
What lies drooling retard? Biden as a sitting and retired VP had documents that he should not have had and his own justice department said that!
I agree but you never said that about trumps doco stealing.

Trump could declassify documents, Biden could not.
The point is Trump said he could declassify simply by thinking about it. You know I'm right so shut your filthy lying mouth. Biden has never said he could declassify anything while VP.
The "Archives" was not after missing classified documents, as Biden's collection of stolen documents proved for more than 6 years. The democrats sent in teams of investigators to retrieve documents Trump owned that were to be vital in his upcoming lawsuit against Hillary and mob.
The FBI etc raided Trump's gaff and democrats had nothing to do with it. You are lying again.
It doesn't matter if they were vital or not. He stole them. He's not chasing Hilary. You fabricated that vengeance and you should go to confession about the lies you keep telling.
You're a Christian spiv.

Several days ago, I heard someone on the radio opine that Democrats were backing away from Joe.
More lies. You're god must be getting a little frustrated with you or maybe there's no god and you don't have to worry anyway. It's all a big front to give yourself integrity but we know thats a lie also.

The point is Trump said he could declassify simply by thinking about it. You know I'm right so shut your filthy lying mouth. Biden has never said he could declassify anything while VP.

The FBI etc raided Trump's gaff and democrats had nothing to do with it. You are lying again.
It doesn't matter if they were vital or not. He stole them. He's not chasing Hilary. You fabricated that vengeance and you should go to confession about the lies you keep telling.
You're a Christian spiv.
Trump can declassify documents whether he thinks about it or not. Biden cannot declassify documents even though he has trouble with thought processing.

Trump can declassify documents whether he thinks about it or not.
The point again us that he didn't declassify them and you continue to ignore he said he could do it merely by thinking about it.
Why are you defending the idiot? You know he can't do that.
Biden cannot declassify documents even though he has trouble with thought processing.
Biden can declassify docos now idiot but he has to jump through govt hoops first. Trump just thinks about apparently. Don't make me laugh boxhead.
Stick with your filthy Bible.

The point again us that he didn't declassify them and you continue to ignore he said he could do it merely by thinking about it.
Why are you defending the idiot? You know he can't do that.

Biden can declassify docos now idiot but he has to jump through govt hoops first. Trump just thinks about apparently. Don't make me laugh boxhead.
Stick with your filthy Bible.
You have not proven Trump did not declassify documents in his possession. You have not proven the FBI had a right to seize Trump's personal papers and belongings not specifically itemized on the witch hunt search warrant. And you have not explained why Garland hid the fact that Biden had illegally possessed top secret documents for 6 years and appointed a prosecutor to look only into Trump's handling of documents even though Garland had already known Biden had taken illegal documents as well.

You have not proven Trump did not declassify documents in his possession.
I ever tried to prove that. The DOJ etc do that.
You have not proven the FBI had a right to seize Trump's personal papers and belongings not specifically itemized on the witch hunt search warrant.
Again, I never said I could so suggest you consult the FBI or who ever did it. It was not a witch hunt the moment they found it.

And you have not explained why Garland hid the fact that Biden had illegally possessed top secret documents for 6 years and appointed a prosecutor to look only into Trump's handling of documents even though Garland had already known Biden had taken illegal documents as well.
You don't even know he hid anything or that anyone did. I remind you Biden contacted the authorities the minute they were found.
Garland has appointed prove to investigate Biden. One minute he's covering for him them he suddenly investigates him. You're not real smart son. I can see how you are fooled by the Bible when you make contradictory statements like that.

how do you know Garland knew they were there? Prove it.

I ever tried to prove that. The DOJ etc do that.

Again, I never said I could so suggest you consult the FBI or who ever did it. It was not a witch hunt the moment they found it.

You don't even know he hid anything or that anyone did. I remind you Biden contacted the authorities the minute they were found.
Garland has appointed prove to investigate Biden. One minute he's covering for him them he suddenly investigates him. You're not real smart son. I can see how you are fooled by the Bible when you make contradictory statements like that.

how do you know Garland knew they were there? Prove it.
No need to prove what the democrats are hiding about their crimes and misdemeanors. Their record of hiding public records proves they have a lot to hide.

No need to prove what the democrats are hiding about their crimes and misdemeanors.
I don't have to prove anything. You should have proven Biden had docos but didn't. Your comment makes no sense.
Their record of hiding public records proves they have a lot to hide.
What record?
Name 10 instances where democrats have held TS docos. I'll wait here big mouth.

I don't have to prove anything. You should have proven Biden had docos but didn't. Your comment makes no sense.

What record?
Name 10 instances where democrats have held TS docos. I'll wait here big mouth.
How many examples of past Vice-Presidents stealing top secret documents do you need to see?

Werbung:
Kackles came in last in the 2020 democrat primary but since she was a woman of color she was appointed by stupid democrats to fill a post she was entirely too incompetent to fill. Democrats are not interested in what is good for America but what is good for the democrat party.

"too incompetent"? what are the duties of the VP she was "incompetent" at?
be specific, moron. :)

Back