Will the G.O.P Learn from Mass. election??

always

Hopefully the weak kneed G.O.P will learn a very important lesson from Last Tuesdays' election.The results of this election were not due to the strength obtained from a majority of G.O.P. members.
Thousand of voters for Scott Brown were INDEPENDENTS and informed democrats, Conservative thinking citizens for sure!
In this coming November election we must not allow Obama to turn this into a democrat party vs Republican party contest.Neither do we need to start a third party. A third Party entering these elections will insure a continuation of the radical left politics that are destroying America now!
Conservatives need not change party or join a new one. We Conservatives need only to vote with the Republicans and select Conservative Candidates and the Conservative Agenda. Please do not be swayed into thinking Conservatives can WIN by having our own party. Now is not the time for that, we must plan now to work along side the G.O.P.,work to convert them to upholding a Conservative Platforum and through hard work, education , and success , the G.O.P will become a CONSERVATIVE PARTY . This approach will be successful without causing friction within the present party.
The radical leftist will of course try to stop this growth and their propaganda will be encouraging a separate conservative party.
Lets us keep our wits about us , Follow our Conservative Principles and work for a Candidate this November whom reflects our values.
America dodged a bullet by electing Scott Brown and stopping the Obama Health Care Control Bill takeover, there is more danger ahead. We must take control of our CONGRESS in NOVEMBER!!!!! The challenge is GREAT!!, our OPPONENT is Dangerous as we have seen BUT the AMERICAN PEOPLE have AWAKENED and are ready for the HONEST CHANGE that will SAVE AMERICA!!
Please JOIN US IN THE G.O.P.! THEN we march forward into 2012!!! AND WIN AGAIN!!

Werbung:
Just curious but what would be wrong for conservatives to have their own party? I mean even you didn't rule out that possibility? Also what do you plan on doing about the moderates who are within the GOP? I mean just today that political ad came out opposing Proposition 8 with Cindy McCain on it. I know her husband opposes Same Sex marriage but at the same time he supports the other view points from within his own family. Deos that mean he's tainted?

Just curious but what would be wrong for conservatives to have their own party? I mean even you didn't rule out that possibility? Also what do you plan on doing about the moderates who are within the GOP? I mean just today that political ad came out opposing Proposition 8 with Cindy McCain on it. I know her husband opposes Same Sex marriage but at the same time he supports the other view points from within his own family. Deos that mean he's tainted?

nothing wrong but why surrender ?

I'd prefer to re-take it.

No, neither political party will learn, they will continue to advance the interests of the people in power at the expense of the rest of us. Count on it.

Hopefully the weak kneed G.O.P will learn a very important lesson from Last Tuesdays' election.The results of this election were not due to the strength obtained from a majority of G.O.P. members.
Thousand of voters for Scott Brown were INDEPENDENTS and informed democrats, Conservative thinking citizens for sure!
In this coming November election we must not allow Obama to turn this into a democrat party vs Republican party contest.Neither do we need to start a third party. A third Party entering these elections will insure a continuation of the radical left politics that are destroying America now!
Conservatives need not change party or join a new one. We Conservatives need only to vote with the Republicans and select Conservative Candidates and the Conservative Agenda. Please do not be swayed into thinking Conservatives can WIN by having our own party. Now is not the time for that, we must plan now to work along side the G.O.P.,work to convert them to upholding a Conservative Platforum and through hard work, education , and success , the G.O.P will become a CONSERVATIVE PARTY . This approach will be successful without causing friction within the present party.
The radical leftist will of course try to stop this growth and their propaganda will be encouraging a separate conservative party.
Lets us keep our wits about us , Follow our Conservative Principles and work for a Candidate this November whom reflects our values.
America dodged a bullet by electing Scott Brown and stopping the Obama Health Care Control Bill takeover, there is more danger ahead. We must take control of our CONGRESS in NOVEMBER!!!!! The challenge is GREAT!!, our OPPONENT is Dangerous as we have seen BUT the AMERICAN PEOPLE have AWAKENED and are ready for the HONEST CHANGE that will SAVE AMERICA!!
Please JOIN US IN THE G.O.P.! THEN we march forward into 2012!!! AND WIN AGAIN!!
I've given up hope that the republicans in power can learn. Neither am I willing to split the conservative vote by supporting a third party--that only helps the dems. Nope, we have to retake the party through the primary system. Vote the buffoons out, and vote in conservatives.

I've given up hope that the republicans in power can learn. Neither am I willing to split the conservative vote by supporting a third party--that only helps the dems. Nope, we have to retake the party through the primary system. Vote the buffoons out, and vote in conservatives.

NOW YOUR TALKING!!! TURN the G.O.P into our GrOuP- by adding R.U.- READY?? LOL, see you at the polls!

Third Parties seldom do well in America . Plus the fact CONSERVATIVES can accomplish more and faster by staying in the G.O.P and simply "taking it over". CONSERVATISM IS VERY IMPORTANT TO AMERICA, why allow the G.O.P. to miss out on a OPPORTUNITY to SAVE AMERICA from OBAMAISM and other fascist "isms".
AS for John McCain, he has been "tainted"as a national political force for years. A great soldier but a very poor politician for AMERICAS' CORE VALUES- CONSERVATISM!

Third Parties seldom do well in America . Plus the fact CONSERVATIVES can accomplish more and faster by staying in the G.O.P and simply "taking it over". CONSERVATISM IS VERY IMPORTANT TO AMERICA, why allow the G.O.P. to miss out on a OPPORTUNITY to SAVE AMERICA from OBAMAISM and other fascist "isms".
AS for John McCain, he has been "tainted"as a national political force for years. A great soldier but a very poor politician for AMERICAS' CORE VALUES- CONSERVATISM!

So If I understand you correctly John McCain will be out of a job soon so to speak. I mean McCain, Collins and Snow are pretty much going to be on the chopping block with the GOP sooner or later. If your right and Conservatives do take full control of the GOP then how soon will you guys challenge those three moderate Republicans in the primary's with one of your own? Also what do you do about Steele. I mean he is no favorite with a lot of Republicans and especially among Conservatives?

So If I understand you correctly John McCain will be out of a job soon so to speak. I mean McCain, Collins and Snow are pretty much going to be on the chopping block with the GOP sooner or later. If your right and Conservatives do take full control of the GOP then how soon will you guys challenge those three moderate Republicans in the primary's with one of your own? Also what do you do about Steele. I mean he is no favorite with a lot of Republicans and especially among Conservatives?

Neither the Republican party nor conservatives are conspiring to get rid of McCain, Snowe, or Collins. What is happening is that very qualified conservative candidates are taking the occasion of the Brown win to challenge them (at least McCain...I don't think the other two are up for election this year).

Neither the Republican party nor conservatives are conspiring to get rid of McCain, Snowe, or Collins. What is happening is that very qualified conservative candidates are taking the occasion of the Brown win to challenge them (at least McCain...I don't think the other two are up for election this year).

Rep. J.D. Hayworth has made it official. He is challenging McCain for his Senate seat. Hayworth was a six term congressman from Arizona who was defeated in the 2006 election. I'll be the first to call it. It's over for McCain. Mr. Hayworth is more then likely going to get the Conservative support and the Tea Party movement will be targeting McCain as well. Collins and Snowe will more then likely be gone too in 2012.

I'm not sure what will happen to Collins and Snowe, except that real conservatives may be emboldened to run against them. But Snowe's and Collins' cover is blown, since Scott Brown smashed the myth that you have to be a RINO to win in the northeast.

Werbung:
Back