Will the Media blame Obama for Hurricane Irene?

steveox

Lets see if they do. Ill bet you all mainsteam media will hush hush on this. But when it comes to Republicans they blame them like they blamed Bush for the destruction of New Orleans. If the media keeps quiet then Lets Boycott NBC NEWS,ABC NEWS,CBS NEWS,CNN and MSNBC. Plus cancell your subscription to the New York Times and the Washington Post too.Just watch Fox News instead.

Werbung:
no one blamed Bush for the huricane...think more...the poor responce to the horrible devastation while Bush talked about how great a job they where doing...

So yea, the media will not blame Obama for the Hurricane., or the fact that very few people seem to have been hurt or killed by it..

no one blamed Bush for the huricane...think more...the poor responce to the horrible devastation while Bush talked about how great a job they where doing...

So yea, the media will not blame Obama for the Hurricane., or the fact that very few people seem to have been hurt or killed by it..

Actually he was, because he did not back global warming crap he was blamed for causing Katrina and the list of hurricanes we had that year.

And I can post a link where republicans blamed gays...however to try to act like it was a widespread idea that it was. your just fishing for justification.

Also I can't get link to open...But fact is, that Yes Bush and republicans ignoring global warming can effect storms with there actions overall...but does not mean Bush caused a hurricane. But he and others are helping make worse factors that can influence the power of Hurricanes. warmer water in general makes them gain and hold more power...and sea temps have been rising..

And I can post a link where republicans blamed gays...however to try to act like it was a widespread idea that it was. your just fishing for justification.

Also I can't get link to open...But fact is, that Yes Bush and republicans ignoring global warming can effect storms with there actions overall...but does not mean Bush caused a hurricane. But he and others are helping make worse factors that can influence the power of Hurricanes. warmer water in general makes them gain and hold more power...and sea temps have been rising..

The link opened for me, I don't know that it was wide spread since liberalism is not that wide spread :)

link

Katrina Bush's Fault?
Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan (search), who was camped outside President Bush's Texas ranch for the past few weeks, says Hurricane Katrina (search) is all President Bush's fault, insisting that the president is "[now] heading to Louisiana to see the devastation that his environmental policies and his killing policies have caused."
What's more, she says, "Recovery would be easier and much quicker if almost half of the three states involved National Guard were not in Iraq." By the way, here's an apparently intimate and touching moment between Sheehan and the Reverend Al Sharpton (search) — caught on camera during Sharpton's visit to Crawford on Sunday. But other photos — such as this one — suggest something quite different. (Click on video in the box above to see photo.)
Sheehan is not the only one blaming President Bush for Hurricane Katrina. Germany's environmental minister says, "neglected environmental policies" in the U.S. have led to global warming and catastrophic weather. Minister Jurgen Trittin insists, "The Bush government rejects international climate protection goals by insisting that imposing them would negatively impact the American economy. The American president is closing his eyes to the economic and human costs his land and the world economy are suffering under natural catastrophes like Katrina."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report/2005/09/01/hurricane-katrina-bushs-fault#ixzz1WO7LdA9y

The link opened for me, I don't know that it was wide spread since liberalism is not that wide spread :)

link

Katrina Bush's Fault?
Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan (search), who was camped outside President Bush's Texas ranch for the past few weeks, says Hurricane Katrina (search) is all President Bush's fault, insisting that the president is "[now] heading to Louisiana to see the devastation that his environmental policies and his killing policies have caused."
What's more, she says, "Recovery would be easier and much quicker if almost half of the three states involved National Guard were not in Iraq." By the way, here's an apparently intimate and touching moment between Sheehan and the Reverend Al Sharpton (search) — caught on camera during Sharpton's visit to Crawford on Sunday. But other photos — such as this one — suggest something quite different. (Click on video in the box above to see photo.)
Sheehan is not the only one blaming President Bush for Hurricane Katrina. Germany's environmental minister says, "neglected environmental policies" in the U.S. have led to global warming and catastrophic weather. Minister Jurgen Trittin insists, "The Bush government rejects international climate protection goals by insisting that imposing them would negatively impact the American economy. The American president is closing his eyes to the economic and human costs his land and the world economy are suffering under natural catastrophes like Katrina."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report/2005/09/01/hurricane-katrina-bushs-fault#ixzz1WO7LdA9y

ok...so here is the problem ...the media did not blame Bush...one chick in a artical did..who has no political position. and a guy from Germany...Thats not the media saying Bush causes a Hurricane...thats the media reporting what some people said...and its a very small number.

Pointing out that 2 people blamed Bush...does not = the media.

ok...so here is the problem ...the media did not blame Bush...one chick in a artical did..who has no political position. and a guy from Germany...Thats not the media saying Bush causes a Hurricane...thats the media reporting what some people said...and its a very small number.

Pointing out that 2 people blamed Bush...does not = the media.

That is just a link that i quickly googled

When I made my statement it was based on watching the news during the Katrina ordeal, I saw many pendants and guests blame him. It's ok if you don't believe me, I know what I saw and I was shocked!

When I made my statement it was based on watching the news during the Katrina ordeal, I saw many pendants and guests blame him. It's ok if you don't believe me, I know what I saw and I was shocked!

I doubt most of them where blaming him for the Hurricane...but rather the response to it. I know many people who think Bush handled the aftermath horribly...I know of zero who ever said Bush caused the Hurricane,

I doubt most of them where blaming him for the Hurricane...but rather the response to it. I know many people who think Bush handled the aftermath horribly...I know of zero who ever said Bush caused the Hurricane,

well we have to agree to disagree. I have heard both he caused it and he handled it wrong and i agree with neither :)

Werbung:

Bush was not blamed for the hurricane, but for the lack of preparedness and for the horribly poor answer to that dramatic NATURAL event!

No matter how you want to spin that, you, yourself, say that you watched the news DURING the Katrina ordeal. Not before, and not for the hurricane itself. . .for the lack of responsiveness to PREPARE, and to ADDRESS needs after the hurricane.

Back