Will the Media blame Obama for Hurricane Irene?

Bush was not blamed for the hurricane, but for the lack of preparedness and for the horribly poor answer to that dramatic NATURAL event!

No matter how you want to spin that, you, yourself, say that you watched the news DURING the Katrina ordeal. Not before, and not for the hurricane itself. . .for the lack of responsiveness to PREPARE, and to ADDRESS needs after the hurricane.

I posted a link of two people blaming him, one cindy sheehan and the other some dude in Germany and that was just a quick google search, I would go find more clips of people blaming him but it wouldn't matter, you have already decided it's not true.

Werbung:
I posted a link of two people blaming him, one cindy sheehan and the other some dude in Germany and that was just a quick google search, I would go find more clips of people blaming him but it wouldn't matter, you have already decided it's not true.

There is a huge difference with individuals blaming a President, and the media getting into the spin!

There will be crazy people everywhere, in all runs of life, in all ideologies.

And, it will be the craziest comments that will stick in our mind! But that doesn't mean that it is the common sense trend!

Back