Will Trump choose Kerri Lake, Ted Cruz or Ric Grenell as his VP candidate?

I will use a (literally) "gross" exaggeration to make a point.

What if a V.P. candidate wanted to make more adult Americans accept the idea of sexually molesting 14 - 18 year olds?

Anyone with that kind of morality should not be in a position of respect because he could possibly and to some degree of effectiveness, work to corrupt generations of young people, just from his example favoring the practice.

ok, so how does that make lake a "great vp"?

Werbung:
I will use a (literally) "gross" exaggeration to make a point.

What if a V.P. candidate wanted to make more adult Americans accept the idea of sexually molesting 14 - 18 year olds?

Anyone with that kind of morality should not be in a position of respect because he could possibly and to some degree of effectiveness, work to corrupt generations of young people, just from his example favoring the practice.

your example doesn't really apply n particular to the VP, btw. it could, in theory, apply to anyone in the public eye. sure, we shouldn't have anyone advocating illegal actions. who is arguing otherwise? lol

your example doesn't really apply n particular to the VP, btw. it could, in theory, apply to anyone in the public eye. sure, we shouldn't have anyone advocating illegal actions. who is arguing otherwise? lol
"I will use a (literally) "gross" exaggeration to make a point."

You suck at reading comprehension.

ok, so how does that make lake a "great vp"?
Everyone expects their leaders to share our values.

Our highest values.

This makes them more effective because if a matter ever can be decided based on ethics and morality, we could assume they were doing what's best for us all, not just her or him self.

I heard someone say today that Mitch McConnell recently did something to maintain his leadership position but at the expense of the GOP gaining control of the Senate.

Mitch is a sonofabitch.

Ted Cruz Unloads on Mitch McConnell (18:53)

Last edited:
"I will use a (literally) "gross" exaggeration to make a point."

You suck at reading comprehension.

no matter what, that doesn't apply to the VP, specifically.
whether exaggeration or not. duh.

god you're stupid. lol

nor does it show how lake would be a great vp, which was the question.

god you're stupid. lol

Everyone expects their leaders to share our values.

Our highest values.

This makes them more effective because if a matter ever can be decided based on ethics and morality, we could assume they were doing what's best for us all, not just her or him self.

I heard someone say today that Mitch McConnell recently did something to maintain his leadership position but at the expense of the GOP gaining control of the Senate.

Mitch is a sonofabitch.

Ted Cruz Unloads on Mitch McConnell (18:53)

so how does that make lake a great vp? lol.
is she a great vp because she doesn't advocate for molesting children? duh

simple question. duh.

so lets try this again, for the slow-witted right wingers here.

AT claimed lake would be a "great vp" (his words" due to her *morals, values, and politics". I asked SPECIFICALLY what about her "morals, values, and politics" would make her a "great VP".

AT responded with his usual stupidity and lack of anything intelligent.

don responded with some weird "exaggerated" thing about how we wouldn't want a leader (not just a vp, but a leader in general) to advocate for child molesting. Well, duh, someone with "morals and values and politics" directly at odds with the country would no doubt make a terrible leader (not just VP). However, nothing specific about how lake's "morals, values, and politics" would make her a "great vp".

is there an intelligent right winger out there?

so lets try this again, for the slow-witted right wingers here.

AT claimed lake would be a "great vp" (his words" due to her *morals, values, and politics". I asked SPECIFICALLY what about her "morals, values, and politics" would make her a "great VP".

AT responded with his usual stupidity and lack of anything intelligent.

don responded with some weird "exaggerated" thing about how we wouldn't want a leader (not just a vp, but a leader in general) to advocate for child molesting. Well, duh, someone with "morals and values and politics" directly at odds with the country would no doubt make a terrible leader (not just VP). However, nothing specific about how lake's "morals, values, and politics" would make her a "great vp".

is there an intelligent right winger out there?
You just demonstrated how difficult it is for us to educate you.

It's like trying to explain physical beauty to Stevie Wonder.

Don't You Worry Bout a Thing - Stevie Wonder

You just demonstrated how difficult it is for us to educate you.

It's like trying to explain physical beauty to Stevie Wonder.

Don't You Worry Bout a Thing - Stevie Wonder

says the moron who STILL can't explain why lake would make a great VP. lol

says the moron who STILL can't explain why lake would make a great VP. lol
Certain things you either understand it or you dont. There's no explaining it.

The honey bee cant explain to the house fly why honey is better than feces. And if he could, it would be a wasted effort.

Little girls need to idolize someone wholesome so they might live decently and respectably and intelligently.

and yes, having values that are COMPLETELY opposed to the average citizen will no doubt disqualify you from being a great leader.
"duh". that wasn't the question.

again, the question is...why would lake be a GREAT vp?

anyone? anyone? lol

Certain things you either understand it or you dont. There's no explaining it.

The honey bee cant explain to the house fly why honey is better than feces. And if he could, it would be a wasted effort.

and you can't explain why lake would be a great vp. you've failed every single time. lol

and you can't explain why lake would be a great vp. you've failed every single time. lol
Dolphins are born physiologically unable to taste sweetness.

Maybe you were born unable to understand why good morals and values and ethics are good.

Go in search of the answer elsewhere, grasshopper.

😎

Dolphins are born physiologically unable to taste sweetness.

Maybe you were born unable to understand why good morals and values and ethics are good.

Go in search of the answer elsewhere, grasshopper.

😎

i never said that "good morals and values" are not good. duh.

god you're stupid. lol.

but I asked the question about why lake would make a good vp.
and you morons STILL can't actually explain why.

btw - of course "good morals and ethics" are subjective. there is no objective definition of what is good and bad morals. After all, for example, slavery was justified by the bible..at one point. At least its supporters said it was good :)

Werbung:
so lets reframe the discussion.

given the duties of the VP, you can claim there really can't even be such a thing as a "great vp". Can anyone suggest someone who actually was called that, doing their VP duties? I can't. Its not too hard to do the things the VP does.

usually, the choice of a VP comes down to POLITICS - who can help the president win the election? In that case, its often a case of "balancing the ticket"...ie, north vs south, east vs west, old vs young, male vs female (recently anyway), governor vs senator, national vs international experience etc...or perhaps from a key state that the president is a lot less likely to carry otherwise (typically a larger swing state).

In this regard, lake is fairly pathetic. Yes, she is a younger female, so that provides some balance, but she has zero political experience, zero international experience, she was a tv personality like trump was, she couldn't even win her own state. lol. Not to mention her mindless worship of trump and his election lies really only appeals to the trump base, who are going to vote for trump anyway. Which independents does she bring in? I can't think of a lot.

nikky haley would be a much better choice than lake...not only younger/female, but demonstrated leadership and experience. Unfortunately, she refuses to mindlessly worship trump and his lies, so that probably dooms her.

Back