Will Trump choose Kerri Lake, Ted Cruz or Ric Grenell as his VP candidate?

One of Trump's great announcements was to call for the death penalty for drug dealers.

I could not disagree more. Let's ramp up the war on drugs!

I'm against the death penalty by the way.

Werbung:
One of Trump's great announcements was to call for the death penalty for drug dealers.

I could not disagree more. Let's ramp up the war on drugs!

I'm against the death penalty by the way.
wow again we are in agreement. the world is ending! :)

death penalty is wrong for a variety of reasons. and what would be a "drug dealer" for the purpose of death? and yes, the "war on drugs" was a total failure.

so lets try this again, for the slow-witted right wingers here.

AT claimed lake would be a "great vp" (his words" due to her *morals, values, and politics". I asked SPECIFICALLY what about her "morals, values, and politics" would make her a "great VP".

AT responded with his usual stupidity and lack of anything intelligent.

don responded with some weird "exaggerated" thing about how we wouldn't want a leader (not just a vp, but a leader in general) to advocate for child molesting. Well, duh, someone with "morals and values and politics" directly at odds with the country would no doubt make a terrible leader (not just VP). However, nothing specific about how lake's "morals, values, and politics" would make her a "great vp".

is there an intelligent right winger out there?
I'm Yo Daddy!

😎

This is idiotic. Trump will not be the candidate for 2024.

Talking about Kari Lake as VP is ignorant!
Why? Just because you are misinformed?

Dont be silly.

But, I forgot. People like you have extra "silly genes" which are often uncontrollable.

Thats why big city crimes of passion are more frequent, right?

Lake was proven to be mad and the voters rejected her.
If she was fat and ugly you wouldn't know her.
She's as dumb as dogshit.
No, she is actually pretty freaking sharp.

She is an exciting candidate.

Smart. Conservative. Sensible. Nice. Good American values. "Mama Bear" type. Communicates well. Attractive. Sexy. People know her, trust her and love her!

She is not qualified!!! She also lost her election as governor.

One of the reasons the republicans will not have control of the senate is because they ran less qualified people in key races.

I like her but she was barely qualified for governor of that state. Oh she was also a democrat a decade ago.
I think you demonstrate a common Democrat failing.

Operating on the basis of a double standard.

Kari Lake is only unqualified because you don't agree with her politics.

You have been allowed to promote your anti American agenda in our country and you now think we are so stupid that you might somehow have a chance to "transition" U.S. to whatever b.s. system you think is better.

Dream on.

A dream is all it will ever be.

No, she is actually pretty freaking sharp.

She is an exciting candidate.

Smart. Conservative. Sensible. Nice. Good American values. "Mama Bear" type. Communicates well. Attractive. Sexy. People know her, trust her and love her!
That's why they overwhelming selected her.
Idiot.

That's why they overwhelming selected her.
Idiot.
There are people who, for any numbers of reasons, found themselves forced to vote against who they knew was the best candidate.

And then again, there's the matter of voter fraud.

Why? Just because you are misinformed?

Dont be silly.

But, I forgot. People like you have extra "silly genes" which are often uncontrollable.

Thats why big city crimes of passion are more frequent, right?

You might read some of my posts genius. I hate Biden and the democrats and want them to lose.

I do not want Trump in 2024 because he would lose. His political career is over.

So how am I misinformed? I'm the most informed poster on this forum.

I think you demonstrate a common Democrat failing.

Operating on the basis of a double standard.

Kari Lake is only unqualified because you don't agree with her politics.

You have been allowed to promote your anti American agenda in our country and you now think we are so stupid that you might somehow have a chance to "transition" U.S. to whatever b.s. system you think is better.

Dream on.

A dream is all it will ever be.

I like Kari actually so you might try doing some reading. She is just not qualified to be president which is the qualifications to be VP. She has never held public office in her life and just lost the only election in her life.

I'm the most forceful voice on this forum against the immoral anti American ideology of the democrat party.

There are people who, for any numbers of reasons, found themselves forced to vote against who they knew was the best candidate.

Explain how Trump would be a better candidate than Ron Desantis. Trump appeals top about 35% of the electorate. Is that enough to win?

If course and don't forget the conspiracy nuts like you.

Werbung:
Back