With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying

I think you will find that Bush was/is a good friend of Osama Bin Laden.
No doubt.

"The Iraq war has acted as a "recruiting sergeant" for extremists in the Muslim world, according to a paper prepared for a Ministry of Defence think-tank, which also said the British government sent troops into Afghanistan "with its eyes closed".

It adds: "The war in Iraq ... has acted as a recruiting sergeant for extremists across the Muslim world ... Iraq has served to radicalise an already disillusioned youth and al-Qaida has given them the will, intent, purpose and ideology to act."

Werbung:
Re: With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying

HEY DAWRINROCKS!!! ITS time for you to drink your kool aid!! I am not a fan of G.W. Bush-- The W. is for WHIMP! but Obama is not for America he is AGAINST AMERICA- AS HIS REV. WRIGHT PREACHED - "GOD DAMN AMERICA" Obama is that DAMNATION!!
I'm sure there are more-than-a-few, here, who'd be more-than-happy to contribute to a one-way-ticket, to Iraq, for you!

draft.gif

Miss_Cleo.jpg

sorry but they wont come home, obama wants them in afganastan he says then darfur.

I think he will skip afganastan and go right to darfur, but they aint comin home

:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are more-than-a-few, here, who'd be more-than-happy to contribute to a one-way-ticket, to Iraq, for you!

draft.gif

If obama wants an army he is going to have to start the draft, this is something I fully expect him to do

READ THIS. You've got it wrong.

"US troops in Iraq not won over by 'Barack Obama commander in chief'
Lemme guess......Ratt Sludge or WorldNutzDaily.

:rolleyes:

It's amazing. Months & months of smears and lies trying to bring down a Good, Patriotic, Christian Family man and even when the American people speak in a huge voice with electoral votes way up in the mid 300's some still just can't get it right and continue to live in the completely nonproductive trash talk gutter.

Let's just tell the truth. John McCain going up against President-elect Obama was like Yosemite Sam thinking he could take Tiger Woods in a round of golf!
:D

It's amazing. Months & months of smears and lies trying to bring down a Good, Patriotic, Christian Family man and even when the American people speak in a huge voice with electoral votes way up in the mid 300's some still just can't get it right and continue to live in the completely nonproductive trash talk gutter.

Let's just tell the truth. John McCain going up against President-elect Obama was like Yosemite Sam thinking he could take Tiger Woods in a round of golf!
:D

agreed, mccain was not a good candidate. He sucked a fatty just like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) did in 2004

Lemme guess......Ratt Sludge or WorldNutzDaily
I know, it's not like a reliable unbiased source like the Los Angeles Sentinel.

"Evil" might just be a concept......
BINGO!!!

Evil is simply some lazy-excuse (used) to avoid doing any of the (actual) work (required) to resolve whatever-issue.

It's much the same as suggesting "It's God's Will!"....thereby excusing an individual's laziness to deal with (whatever) issue.

Such are the benefits of being a religious-person. :rolleyes:

the record's stuck

Comrade STalin

Evil is a thought process, kinda like anger, love. I guess they don't exist either. Everyone uses them as excuses not to "do" as well.

Such are the benefits of being a religious-person
How would you know? You take pride in being Godless.

I do agree with the "God's will" being bull.

agreed, mccain was not a good candidate. He sucked a fatty just like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) did in 2004
Big difference. John Kerry was an (actual) combat-vet. John McCain would simply fly-in, drop-his-sh!t.....and, GIT!!!

What would John McCain KNOW about ground-combat??!!! :mad:

Big difference. John Kerry was an (actual) combat-vet. John McCain would simply fly-in, drop-his-sh!t.....and, GIT!!!

What would John McCain KNOW about ground-combat??!!! :mad:

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

oh so funny!

I bet he still has that horrible purple heart worthy scare from the grain of rice in his butt.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back