With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying

Evil is a thought process, kinda like anger, love.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, we're gonna (actually) get scientific, now, huh?

Good move!!

I realize....to many....it was much-more entertaining stoning epileptics....because they were possessed....unless, of course, you were the one born with epilepsy.

How would you know? You take pride in being Godless.
It's called Maturity. :rolleyes:

Several, of us, have figured-it-out.

Werbung:
Re: With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying

It's called Maturity.
No it's called opinion, nothing more. And you know what they say about opinions..... Maturity involves not claiming something to be absolute that you can't prove. Saying you "figured it out" isn't proof.

Maturity involves not claiming something to be absolute that you can't prove.
You're gettin' better!!

Absolutes (much like Guarantees) are non-existant. When (more-mature) people suggest there are "No guarantees, in Life"....that pretty-much covers Absolutes, as well.

You next exercise is to (totally) eliminate Always & Never from your vocabulary. Using either is a waste of time & breath.

bite me. You don't have to use ANY words.

I will be lobbying the Legislators to bring our boys home. They are not in safe hands with obama in charge of them...

Odds are slim that we simply pull out Iraq. We will up our presence in Afghanistan, but the problems will be Iran, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, and China.

We cannot afford to simply pull back to our borders at this point, or ever really, unless we are prepared to no longer be a superpower.

Odds are slim that we simply pull out Iraq. We will up our presence in Afghanistan, but the problems will be Iran, Pakistan, North Korea, Russia, and China.

We cannot afford to simply pull back to our borders at this point, or ever really, unless we are prepared to no longer be a superpower.

obama doesnt want to be a super power neither does the dems in congress nor does those who voted for them. if he can pull out he will but i dont think to bring them home, but to send them someplace else instead

obama doesnt want to be a super power neither does the dems in congress nor does those who voted for them. if he can pull out he will but i dont think to bring them home, but to send them someplace else instead

Well in fairness, it seems odd to say that:

1) Pulling troops back home would end our superpower status.
2) Obama does not want to be a superpower.
3) Obama will simply commit troops to other areas of the world.

It does not really add up. It would seem he would simply pull everyone back if he did not want to maintain superpower status.

That said, I think what we can expect to see out of an Obama administration is something similar to the Clinton Doctrine. Mostly ideological driven, but for all practical purposes, really meaningless.

I think this will be the driving force at first, but problems such as Pakistan and Iran, and North Korea even, will drive that to the background and United States strategic and economic interests, not humanitarian concerns, will continue to dominate the foreign policy policy.

Well in fairness, it seems odd to say that:

1) Pulling troops back home would end our superpower status.
2) Obama does not want to be a superpower.
3) Obama will simply commit troops to other areas of the world.

It does not really add up. It would seem he would simply pull everyone back if he did not want to maintain superpower status.

That said, I think what we can expect to see out of an Obama administration is something similar to the Clinton Doctrine. Mostly ideological driven, but for all practical purposes, really meaningless.

I think this will be the driving force at first, but problems such as Pakistan and Iran, and North Korea even, will drive that to the background and United States strategic and economic interests, not humanitarian concerns, will continue to dominate the foreign policy policy.

he did say he wants out of iraq
but he also did say he wants to get osama so he needs to go to afganastan

but he also is very worried about darfur

i think he might try to go to afganastan, but really he wants to go to darfur, probably though under the UN umbrella

he did say he wants out of iraq
but he also did say he wants to get osama so he needs to go to afganastan

but he also is very worried about darfur

i think he might try to go to afganastan, but really he wants to go to darfur, probably though under the UN umbrella

Well committing troops abroad is not something a non-superpower tends to do so easily and readily is the point I was making.

I agree he wants out of Iraq, I think that is fine, as long as we do not get to hasty. The "surge" has been great, and the Iraqi Army now runs all but 4-5 of the provinces I believe.

I agree that putting the focus back on Afghanistan can be good, if we do not ignore Iraq by doing so, but what worries me about this is his stance towards cross border raids in Pakistan. Bush is doing them, and the effect it is having on Pakistan is not good, but at least Bush never really confirms we are doing it. Obama openly says he will pursue that policy.

The UN will not be able to do into Darfur for the purposes that Obama will want. If they do they will violate their charter, but he has upped the rhetoric on genocide to set up getting around this.. I am not sure China will totally buy it however, as they are establishing closer ties with Sudan.

Well committing troops abroad is not something a non-superpower tends to do so easily and readily is the point I was making.

I agree he wants out of Iraq, I think that is fine, as long as we do not get to hasty. The "surge" has been great, and the Iraqi Army now runs all but 4-5 of the provinces I believe.

I agree that putting the focus back on Afghanistan can be good, if we do not ignore Iraq by doing so, but what worries me about this is his stance towards cross border raids in Pakistan. Bush is doing them, and the effect it is having on Pakistan is not good, but at least Bush never really confirms we are doing it. Obama openly says he will pursue that policy.

The UN will not be able to do into Darfur for the purposes that Obama will want. If they do they will violate their charter, but he has upped the rhetoric on genocide to set up getting around this.. I am not sure China will totally buy it however, as they are establishing closer ties with Sudan.

what ever he does it will be interesting to watch

and it will be fun to see the libs as they defend his choices

Soon you too will see the face of EVIL!! Then even you will be afraid!

AH , You are more correct than you know!! Tiger plays by "his Rules" while all others must follow "The Rules Of GOLF"!!

Werbung:

some still just can't get it right and continue to live in the completely nonproductive trash talk gutter.
You just described yourself, the last 8 years under Bush....

When did you ever say something nice about George Bush?

When did you ever support him?

And yet, you expect people like me to now support Obama and find something nice to say.... lest we be sore losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back