With every death , he says OOPS! , then SHOOT HOOPS!

always

An EXECUTIVE DECISION! But thinking he may seem ALOOF, he discards his basketball and takes up GOLF!! That's our "COMMANDER -IN - DISBELIEF!"

SORRY MEN!

Werbung:
A POINT...hell he can't even speak English so that anyone knows WTF he's trying to say...and he can't to be a foreigner...he claims to live here...;) But then again...he claims to have a brain too but that's still yet to be proven...LOL

"and he can't to be a foreigner" LOL,LOL,LOL yea ASPC !! YOU speak so clearly! LOL, LOL,LOL Are all LEFTIST this STUPID!!?? No wonder they voted for "PARIAH"**!

*** So you will know ASPCA . PARIAH , defined as one who is despised,and rejected! , now that is obama and in only ten months ! lol,lol GET THE POINT?? LOL,LOL

"and he can't to be a foreigner" LOL,LOL,LOL yea ASPC !! YOU speak so clearly! LOL, LOL,LOL Are all LEFTIST this STUPID!!?? No wonder they voted for "PARIAH"**!

*** So you will know ASPCA . PARIAH , defined as one who is despised,and rejected! , now that is obama and in only ten months ! lol,lol GET THE POINT?? LOL,LOL

wow, just wow.

I agree, Obama spends too much time playing golf, entertaining himself and
then not fixing the economy!

my eyes hurt just looking at that....

wow, just wow.

HEY!!! Synical, You should see my cape!! I wear it when I watch our "pariah" try and dribble. I suggest he obtain a Prompter that can dribble. He also needs very badly a Prompter that is also a DECIDER. His lack of leadership is bringing death to our troops. DOVER has become very busy of late, we are importing more of obama,s indecisions daily. Maybe he would come to DOVER and view his results if we built a basketball court ,just for him. He seems to become bored very quickly when it comes to decision time.Shooting baskets takes his mind off our troops being shot! CAN SOMEONE make a decision for him? Call a PROMPTER!!!

It's really a sad, SAD commentary on our society today when the 'COWARDS' who speak as though they would be able to make earth shaking choices & decisions on what to do about our on going 2 wars...:mad:
Like they {ALWAYS} would have the knowledge & common sense or understanding for the issues that divide even the more hands on military minds who have been there & done that to see up front & personal, the finite details/workings of that conflict.

It's too bad that you're so fixated on watching 'FAUX NEWS'...because you missed out on an excellent discussion this morning on 'MSNBC MORNING JOE' about this specific issue. You fit right into that category of 'highly ignorant & yet so vocal' about something that you are so absolutely CLUELESS ABOUT and you've never ever fought anything harder then the lack of intelligence that dribbles so freely from your mouth;)

**WARNING** mental malfunction brain wave still ______flat lined...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PULL THAT PLUG

Obama has surpassed Bush on golf, White House Parties, and campaigning in his first 9 months in office compared to Bush's 8 yrs in office.

9 mos to 8 yrs.
You tell me who's not doing his job very effectively

Werbung:
Back