With every death , he says OOPS! , then SHOOT HOOPS!

Obama has surpassed Bush on golf, White House Parties, and campaigning in his first 9 months in office compared to Bush's 8 yrs in office.

9 mos to 8 yrs.
You tell me who's not doing his job very effectively

Hmmm...dare I :confused:

You surely didn't hear this on your all time favorite source Rush Limbaugh's Yakkity-Yak SHOW...did you?

You wouldn't be so foolish to do that twice in one month...because I'm going to have to ask for your verification about that...you know, that TRUTH METER CHECK for accuracy;)

Werbung:
It's really a sad, SAD commentary on our society today when the 'COWARDS' who speak as though they would be able to make earth shaking choices & decisions on what to do about our on going 2 wars...:mad:
Like they {ALWAYS} would have the knowledge & common sense or understanding for the issues that divide even the more hands on military minds who have been there & done that to see up front & personal, the finite details/workings of that conflict.

It's too bad that you're so fixated on watching 'FAUX NEWS'...because you missed out on an excellent discussion this morning on 'MSNBC MORNING JOE' about this specific issue. You fit right into that category of 'highly ignorant & yet so vocal' about something that you are so absolutely CLUELESS ABOUT and you've never ever fought anything harder then the lack of intelligence that dribbles so freely from your mouth;)

BUT , SPCA - You fail to see , to understand , due to your bias , that the COMMANDING GENERAL , the general Obama appointed, gave him a PLAN. This PLAN was a CAREFULLY CONSIDERED PLAN of OPERATION who knows what he is doing . Not some Communtiy Organizer, who never ran so much as a DAIRY QUEEN. Due to our DISGRACEFUL political scene we have a "undecider" , a "dribbler, a hopeless jerk, overriding the Military because he is afraid his radical base will not vote for his "Healthcare Scam" if he supports our Military, The Military they hate . So more Men Die ! YOU must be ASHAMED TOO!

Werbung:
Obama has surpassed Bush on golf, White House Parties, and campaigning in his first 9 months in office compared to Bush's 8 yrs in office.

9 mos to 8 yrs.
You tell me who's not doing his job very effectively

FAKE "GDP " growth figures from Obama , another bunch of lies . Unemployment DOWN , INVESTMENT DOWN, HOME SALES DOWN!!! yet GDP is up , Obama must be including the SPIKE in CASKET purchases to ship bodies from Obama's AFGH . WAR. You Know the WAR he said is "VITAL" but he IGNORES ! Yet he SHOOTS Basketball , loves HOOPS , not fond of TROOPS!

Back