Wolves as control?

Dogs are domesticated, wolves are not.

To compare the two is dangerously foolish.

my point was, people are in fact attacked and sometimes killed by dogs....and its not uncommon...while at the same time, even in areas where there are wolves....none killed...So why do we worry about the Wolves...but not the dogs that have actually killed?

I am far more likely to be killed up north by some campers Rot...then some Wolf...And yes we have wolves.

Also the Deer are far more likey to kill someone in a urban area then a wolf would be...Traffic.

Werbung:
Ill sum up my thoughts in this way. I dont support having predatory animals in nieghborhoods. We have our share of bears and not only have humans been seriously hurt, and in years passed have been killed. As well as pets that have been killed and property damages. Nearly as important, is that these encounters also prove ultimately lethel to the bear or even wolf.

That being said, wolves are very efficient at moderating levels of prey species in a given area, much more so than hunters working within ethical hunting practices. The historically high concentrations of prey species are being seen because thier main predators wolves and bears have been eradicated from much of the country, allowing this to happen.

From what I have read and heard, that the wolves relocated from Alaska and Canada down to areas of Wyoming and Idaho have not had the impact that was feared by the ranchers originally.

Back