Women!

In the 1950s there were no such thing as Equal Oppitunity employer.Women were not allowed to become Doctors,Lawyers,Police Officers,Fire Fighters,Professors and they were not allowed to become TV News people or Reporters.Men Dominated the Society rules back then.Go Watch that show "" Leave it to Beaver"" June Cleaver was not allowed to work because her husband "Ward" Would not allow her to work. He expects dinner on the table when he gets home from work.Thats how men dominated the 50s and Girls have no choice but to pick a guy and take him.Remember Bill Haley? His Wife Catherine took him without a fight. Bill Haley wasnt good looking at all and he was fat!!! Not all men were good looking back then and some were fat even Girls jump on them. It was Men who made the calls back then Nowadays women are the ones who decides who get them and who doesnt.Thats why im *****ing cause WHY DIDNT GOD Allow me be born in 1938? So i can live in the 1950s?

Werbung:
In the 1950s there were no such thing as Equal Oppitunity employer.Women were not allowed to become Doctors,Lawyers,Police Officers,Fire Fighters,Professors and they were not allowed to become TV News people or Reporters.Men Dominated the Society rules back then.Go Watch that show "" Leave it to Beaver"" June Cleaver was not allowed to work because her husband "Ward" Would not allow her to work. He expects dinner on the table when he gets home from work.Thats how men dominated the 50s and Girls have no choice but to pick a guy and take him.Remember Bill Haley? His Wife Catherine took him without a fight. Bill Haley wasnt good looking at all and he was fat!!! Not all men were good looking back then and some were fat even Girls jump on them. It was Men who made the calls back then Nowadays women are the ones who decides who get them and who doesnt.Thats why im *****ing cause WHY DIDNT GOD Allow me be born in 1938? So i can live in the 1950s?

Keep dreaming son.

coyote.gif
gun_bandana1.gif

Yo Steve!
I think you're on to something.
A group of gay men could get together and have a buttsex orgy in 5 seconds because homos are only out for one thing - sex with other homos.

With chicks, though, it's tough. You never know what they're thinking, because they're thinking of 100 things at once. homos have one thing on the mind...playing meat swords with other homos.

As an old codger who posts on a forum(see, you shouldn't assume things), I might be able to offer a little insight.

Try getting a full time job. Women like men who work and support themselves. Don't quit your job the day you move in with a woman. Women don't like leeches. Take a woman out some place. Going to one of your homes and watching a video is not a date. Pay for her dinner or movie, at least half the time. And fast food is not a date. Do not suggest that because you bought her a $20 dinner she owes you sex. Listen to her talk once in a while, instead of telling her how wonderful you are. Bathe. Shave. Dress neatly.

Theyre too damn hard to ask a date on nowadays.Theyre not that simple to hook up anymore.Nowadays you face more rejections then it was back in the 1950s.Back in the 1950s it was almost you could get any girl you want.Even challenge a guy over a drag race for her.James Dean killed himself over a drag race for over a girl.Thats the price you pay if you want the other guys girl with good sexy looks. But not no more! Its not easy hooking up because of Womens Lib! They rather focus on money and business then a romanic relationship. This is why GAYS and LESBIANS are on the rise. Its called alternative lifestyle.If men and women cant hook up like they used too they might as well turn to alternative lifestyle becoming GAYS and LESBIANS. I wish some people stop saying dating and relationships are easy to get cause theyre not! I blame the girls making dating and relationships so tough confusing and differcult to get.

Intelligence and education is a turn-on for many women. Your fantasies about the 50's are, well... fantasies. Get a grip.

Steveox, you live in a fantasy world. Ilikeboobs, I reckon you just don't get anything off women anymore, and have turned on homosexuals to ease the lust, anger and jealousy you get from your bulging testacles.

Women, like men, come in all sorts, and it is a good idea to see them as individual human beings with differing ideas and tastes. If you can find the time, get them talking and listen awhile. You'll find it helps a lot.

Werbung:
Back