world class idiot top democrat

the annoying thing

she also claimed unemployment was a stimulus for the nation

hen it comes to President Trump’s opposition, the name Nancy Pelosi is among the first to pop up. She is the highest ranking female elected official in United States history. But, even this doesn’t make her immune to saying something ridiculous or nonsensical on record.

Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals. It’s not just our country, it’s theirs, too!
Needless to say, she didn’t really like the idea of Trump’s wall, and she went all ways about it to make her opinion known. However, she crossed the line with this one. Not only does it not make any sense, but it’s contradictory as well.

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.
Her statement from 2009 really raised some eyebrows, simply because it made no sense. Currently, the population of the United States is 328,2 million while back in 2009 it was close to 300 million. So, 500 million Americans losing their jobs is just ridiculous and simply bad math on her part.

It’s almost a false argument to say that we have a spending problem.
Not knowing the circumstances around this could make this statement perfectly fine. Plausible, even, for the time it was said in. However, only 4 years later, it was estimated that the national debt was 20 trillion dollars. If that’s not a huge spending problem, then we don’t know what is.

Pays to have a nuclear bomb in your pocket.
One’s wishful thinking is to assume that Pelosi was joking when she said this. Sometimes, things get taken out of context. Sure. We all get that. But, for any government official to joke about such matters is simply inexcusable.

Let’s talk about where a more serious structure might be necessary, where fencing will do or mowing the grass so that people can’t be smuggled through the grass – that’s something.
It seems that Nancy Pelosi is aiming at something specific here. Only, she is so far away from that target that she can’t even see it.

We have to pass the bill for you to find out what’s in it.
This was her reply when speaking on the Obamacare Bill. It goes without saying that many people were displeased by this. No one likes to be kept in the dark, and considered a sheep who will blindly follow orders and do as he or she’s told.

Forcing Trump to release his tax returns is one of the first things we’d do when Democrats win back the House.
That all sounds fine and dandy. However, one thing needs to be taken into consideration, and that was that Pelosi has never released a single one of her tax returns in more than 30 years in Congress.

Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than any other program.
This one, like many other of her quotes, makes no sense. Unemployment benefits are very helpful, but they have absolutely no relation to whether someone will get a job or not. This depends on numerous other factors, while the benefits are supposed to be something a person falls back on during hard times.

I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. It’s cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels.
There is only one comment to this. Natural gas is a fossil fuel. Someone needs to go back to school.

Waiting hours longer in the emergency room will allow you to make new friends!
Hardly. Especially under the circumstances we’ve got today. No one wants to wait longer than necessary in the emergency room, and the fact that you are willing to make friends while hurt and in pain is just ridiculous.

Nancy Pelosi continues to shock, but hopefully, something good will come from it all.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Amazing how many idiots' democrats have elected isn't it , monkey see monkey do lol
Oh I don't know. After four years of Trump and 3500 lies, he suggesting he was the chosen one, he could declassify by thinking about it, ivanka gets 2 billion from the Arabs,
Half his original inner circle are in prison or been there, it doesn't seem amazing to me. You voted for him.

Nothing amazing to me any more.

How long did it take Boris to make the thread about Trump? He's like the dog humping the ottoman.
It appears I've got your measure.

That little remark about narcissism seemed to unmask you. But close to the bone as son. Stevie wonder can what a psychopathic Bully you are.

Keep going and I'll intervene at appropriate times when it hurts the most.

Nothing amazing to me any more.

How long did it take Boris to make the thread about Trump? He's like the dog humping the ottoman.
Isuscide.I hate to do this but in defense of Boris he is a moron . And I hate to think of him humping anything.
Boris breeding would be like the things in the Alien movies they tried to clone from Sigourney Weaver .

Isuscide.I hate to do this but in defense of Boris he is a moron . And I hate to think of him humping anything.
Boris breeding would be like the things in the Alien movies they tried to clone from Sigourney Weaver .

Apart from the fact your father should have been gelded, its mind boggling to think of the 13 million sperm dispensed by you father, you had to be the one to fertilise a rotten egg. What are the chances of that?
He should have been more responsible and sprayed you on the sheets.

Werbung:
When you look at democrats in office it befuddles me where and how they elect so many idiots .
Oh the irony. You elect a complete buffoon, he doesn't know where half the states are, impeached twice, destroyed trade with China,
stole classified documents, tried to bribe Ukraine, concocted the qanon conspiracy theories, thought himself the chosen one and can declassify documents by thinking about it yet its democrats idiots????

I can see how befuddled you are.

Back