World Peace Now

World3Peace3Now

We have to imagine world peace before it can happen. If enough people do it, it will.

End the prohibition on drugs. It is the easiest and biggest thing we can do to achieve world peace. Meditation is the best.

There have been over 50 studies since the 1970's that show meditation can reduce the crime and dangerous accidents of OTHER people, including terrorism, and actual war attacks.

Chanting something in your head for 20 minutes two times a day will make one achieve the maximum benefit of meditation.

The electromagnetic force of the human brain is stronger than the gravitational force of the whole Earth.

God is love - New Testament

"God is truth and love." - Ghandi

New Age = Female

Females commit less crimes.

Crime has gone down more so than the national average in medical marijuana states alone. It seems the same thing would happen if other drugs were made legal.

Politicians and drug dealers both have something in common. They both want to keep drugs illegal.

The same thing that happened with alcohol prohibition in the 20's is happening with all other illegal drugs, but on a smaller scale.

1.5 Trillion dollars has been spent on the drug war, yet the drug abuse rate has remained very very relatively the same.

Legalizing drugs will take profits away from violent and dangerous drug cartels and gangs, and be spent for law abiding citizens.

I'm for animal rights because I'm an animal.

Humans only need two servings of meat per week to survive.

People who live organic, vegan, or vegetarian lifestyles live longer.

Science says, all humans came from one small group in Africa. The bible says God commanded humans to conquer Earth. We have. We must realize these two things in order to achieve world peace.

Cooperation is what makes humans great.

There are four forces in the universe, four states of matter, and four purposes of marijuana: industrial, medicinal, nutritional, and recreational.

The marijuana seed contains all of the essential amino and fatty acids the human body needs, which means, one can get all of ones fat and protein requirements from the weed seed.

Werbung:
Is this your statement of belief and intent?

While I do not fully embrasse everything you say, I do agree with all of it. . .I just am not that far along in my "growth" as a decent human being to adopt every one of this statements as my own.

But I am working on it!

Why didn't you mention Buddhism (I know. . .it's not a religion, but neither is New Age). I find that Buddhism is probably the easiest path to kindness, wisdom and peace.

WRLD PPEACE # 3 While I agree with some of yur comment I doubt if the leader OF North Korea will embrace them

We have to imagine world peace before it can happen. If enough people do it, it will.

End the prohibition on drugs. It is the easiest and biggest thing we can do to achieve world peace. Meditation is the best.

There have been over 50 studies since the 1970's that show meditation can reduce the crime and dangerous accidents of OTHER people, including terrorism, and actual war attacks.

Chanting something in your head for 20 minutes two times a day will make one achieve the maximum benefit of meditation.

The electromagnetic force of the human brain is stronger than the gravitational force of the whole Earth.

God is love - New Testament

"God is truth and love." - Ghandi

New Age = Female

Crime has gone down more so than the national average in medical marijuana states alone. It seems the same thing would happen if other drugs were made legal.

Politicians and drug dealers both have something in common. They both want to keep drugs illegal.

The same thing that happened with alcohol prohibition in the 20's is happening with all other illegal drugs, but on a smaller scale.

1.5 Trillion dollars has been spent on the drug war, yet the drug abuse rate has remained very very relatively the same.

Legalizing drugs will take profits away from violent and dangerous drug cartels and gangs, and be spent for law abiding citizens.

I'm for animal rights because I'm an animal.

Humans only need two servings of meat per week to survive.

People who live organic, vegan, or vegetarian lifestyles live longer.

Science says, all humans came from one small group in Africa. The bible says God commanded humans to conquer Earth. We have. We must realize these two things in order to achieve world peace.

Cooperation is what makes humans great.

There are four forces in the universe, four states of matter, and four purposes of marijuana: industrial, medicinal, nutritional, and recreational.

The marijuana seed contains all of the essential amino and fatty acids the human body needs, which means, one can get all of ones fat and protein requirements from the weed seed.

Pushers and Pushovers

Dhimmis are headed for a beheading. Besides, natural-born killers can use drugs to juice themselves up for aggression, to knock out the fear that even they have, and to numb the pain when they get wounded. But you doormats will never listen. The problem is that your escapist Death wish cult influences our hereditary rulers when they are young, as Timothy Leary did when he was the messiah of the Ivy League guillotine fodder.

WRLD PPEACE # 3 While I agree with some of yur comment I doubt if the leader OF North Korea will embrace them
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

His dynasty's opponents have always been inhibited by weak cowardly pacifists in high places. Real men would have obliterated all NoKo's hardware without warning. When a pipsqueak squeaks, war is the first resort.

Werbung:
New Age = Female

I found this comment to be quite sexist, and an example of the femanization of the American male. It is not that the female commits less crime, it is the different types of crime. For instance, females are 3.1 times more likely to commit forcible confinement, females are 11 times more likely to commit sexual assault, females are 1.2 times more likely to commit simple assault, and 2.6 times more likely to commit criminal harassment. Then we have the reality that females are more likely to kill their children, and perpetrate 66% of child abuse.

It is a a nice fantasy you have created here. Too bad the real world does not follow along with it.

Back