Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents an

Here we go again. Post your proof Biden was accused of rape or shut up.
You are like a sheep killing dog. You don't know when to stop.
You have no evidence of that statement nor evidence he is a paedophile. Its pure hate.
Boris you doubted me about illegals and I proved you wrong and you doubted about the economy shrinking 1.4 percent do you really want to keep insulting me only to be proven wrong yet again .

Werbung:

Boris it appears you know nothing about joe bden and must live in a cave now for the third ime you owe me a apology , I dugges you walk a little more behind joe do your head dont go where the dun dont shine as often

Boris you doubted me about illegals and I proved you wrong and you doubted about the economy shrinking 1.4 percent do you really want to keep insulting me only to be proven wrong yet again .
Conrade. You cheery pick bits to suit your narrative. Although ittypical of a intellectually limited republican irs not acceptable.

You have a lot to say about everything but never say anything. Youve never had an original thought in your life. Quoting propaganda is not debating but we'll cater for low iq people.

You also forgot the Instances where I called you out and you slithered away like a kicked dog. Not a good look son.

Werbung:
Back