“Muslim mischief makers should be murdered or crucified”

Werbung:
“Muslims are the vilest of animals…”

“Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims”

“How perverse are Muslims!”

“Strike off the heads of Muslims, as well as their fingertips”

“Fight those Muslims who are near to you”

“Muslim mischief makers should be murdered or crucified”

Replace "muslim" with Christian and you have quotes from the qur'an and the marching orders of the islamists.

Are you certain those are exact quotes from the koran? I only question the spelling because it is English spelling. I would like to hear the exact words from the koran that tell Islamists to kill Christians.

If in fact, these are merely interpations of individuals, or opinions of individuals, I will suggest that Christians do not go there. Even a brief gilmpse of Christian history, and the words of individual Christians today would make such an argument futile.

Are you certain those are exact quotes from the koran? I only question the spelling because it is English spelling. I would like to hear the exact words from the koran that tell Islamists to kill Christians.

If in fact, these are merely interpations of individuals, or opinions of individuals, I will suggest that Christians do not go there. Even a brief gilmpse of Christian history, and the words of individual Christians today would make such an argument futile.

Sura (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve

Sura (48:29) - Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves

Sura (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fights against them. How perverse are they!

Sura (8:12) - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Sura (9:123) - O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

Sura (5:33) - The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement

BTW -- I'm not Christian

Well, that's hardly the entire text of the Koran, is it? Have you ever read the Bible?
No comparison, Not even close. The Koran is full of commandments of violence for the Muslims in the present. Bible is full of stories of occurences in the past.

No comparison, Not even close. The Koran is full of commandments of violence for the Muslims in the present. Bible is full of stories of occurences in the past.

Oh, yes. It says right there in the Qu'ran - Muslims of the 21st Century, go kill Americans!

The Qu'ran is a historical document that shows what Muslims were told to do by their God - hundreds of years ago. Today, Muslims use the Qu'ran as a guide. Notice the word "use." They choose to make use of the Qu'ran's texts as they will. Some favor strict, word by word adherence. Some favor looser interpretations. How the greater Islamic community views the Qu'ran isn't so different from how the greater American community views the Constitution - some favor strict construction, some favor loose construction.

Werbung:

If you mean that to imply that Islam is inherently more violent than Christianity, think again. The Bible is full of stories of the past, but also instructions for the present and predictions for the future. I sample just a few here:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

Back