YES, It's about time

and help they get only without massive govt burocracies. not to mention exact as Jesus directed. hyperbole just.doesnt work out.

bitch and cry about "Bureaucracy" all you want...now get sick and go to a for profit hospital for cancer treatment with no money...watch you crawl back begging for some Government Bureaucracy when they show you the door ( what you think they will just help you....but you can't have that they would have pass the buck on to someone...and can't have it be the goverment now can we...so that means evryone gets to pay for your ass anyway. Or more likely you just go die.

I have no idea how you people get this idea that if your sick and Poor that
A: Hospitals will give you the same care are others free of charge and not pass that buck on to anyone else Because they just are so nice. Because you seem to think that the money does not get passed on to anyone else...and that they just treat evryone regardless of income.

face it you just don't give a shit if the poor die. You just don't like to hear it that way, but the systems you support do just that and you are against the only system that eliminates it. You should get out more...tell people from other nations about your idea of a good health care system and they look at you like your from some other planet its such a bad idea...thats why even my Republican friend who was in the army is all for getting rid of Private health care and going to single payer...because she got to see the benefits of it overseas.

Werbung:
bitch and cry about "Bureaucracy" all you want...now get sick and go to a for profit hospital for cancer treatment with no money...watch you crawl back begging for some Government Bureaucracy when they show you the door ( what you think they will just help you....but you can't have that they would have pass the buck on to someone...and can't have it be the goverment now can we...so that means evryone gets to pay for your ass anyway. Or more likely you just go die.

A: Hospitals will give you the same care are others free of charge and not pass that buck on to anyone else Because they just are so nice. Because you seem to think that the money does not get passed on to anyone else...and that they just treat evryone regardless of income.

face it you just don't give a shit if the poor die. You just don't like to hear it that way, but the systems you support do just that and you are against the only system that eliminates it. You should get out more...tell people from other nations about your idea of a good health care system and they look at you like your from some other planet its such a bad idea...thats why even my Republican friend who was in the army is all for getting rid of Private health care and going to single payer...because she got to see the benefits of it overseas.

You have been spouting this crap for years on this forum and have yet to provide any reputable evidence to back your ignorant opinion. You are nothing but a leftist shill. I am so tried of fools spreading lies. You were indoctrinated by MediaMatters and other far left wing sources.

If the poor do not get healthcare in America, why do we not hear of millions dying from lack of healthcare from your beloved lib media?

If the poor do not get healthcare in America, why is it that healthcare costs are so high and bankrupting the nation?

Medicare and Medicaid, its sister plan for the poor, are together the largest federal entitlement programs. In 2011 they consumed $769 billion, or 21 percent of the federal budget, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-11-08/medicare-and-medicaid-must-be-cut-dot-period

If the poor do not get healthcare in America, what does Medicaid and Medicare pay for?

Currently, federal spending on Medicaid is open-ended. The federal government pays an average of 57 cents of every dollar spent on health care for the poor. The recession prompted a massive increase in the cost of Medicaid and its price tag is expected to climb further. Federal spending on the program is expected to soar from $276 billion in 2013 to nearly $622 billion a decade later.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/20/news/economy/house-budget-medicaid/index.htm

Stop lying and try to educate yourself rather than demonizing those of us who want to fix the problem.

To think the federal government can do healthcare with socialized medicine, only proves how ignorant you are. The feds can't do anything right or cost effectively.

You and your kind demonize anyone who tries to fix the problem, such as was done to Paul Ryan, whose plan was extremely mild.

But, you know....he wants all poor people to die....deceitful stupidity on full display...

What fools leftists are.

Werbung:

if im rich then maybe i get a jag instead of a used ford.
if im rich then maybe i get a private room zand all the needless tests that lawyer driven protocols shoot for instead of just what i need in a ward.
now whats the real problem here ?

Back