You might be a liberal if

the annoying thing

You protect the rights of illegals and criminals and perverts.
You think it was ok to give Iran billions even with you knowing they will use the money to support terrorist and kill jews and Americans.

You think healthy baby's should die if you do not want them , yet your your to stupid and lazy to use birth control.

You support millions of illegals with no means of support carrying diseases that are causing outbreaks and increased crime costing hundreds of billions of dollar a year they could be spent on programs for Americans especially wounded vets American Indians and programs to help himeless peole got off thier feet and drugs.

You think all frugs should be legal .

Kids should be able to have sex with adults
She males are not perverted in many cases
That a man can become awoman and visa versa.

That men should be able to use women's restrooms and compete in sports with women , Kinda reminds me when all Bundy competed in the Olympics for the elderly and kept winning.

That children as young as 5 should be able to choose their sex and school teachers hide this from parents ALONG WITH THEM HELPING AN DENCOURAGING .
That she male story time isn't influencing children to change sexes

The police are bad and need downsizing .

Blm riots were a good thing .

I will add more as time goes on and I have time . Your welcome liberals because you know every bit of the above is true.

Werbung:
You make up dumb crap and them you post it. No one takes you seriously. No one sane, anyway.

You protect the rights of illegals and criminals and perverts.
You think it was ok to give Iran billions even with you knowing they will use the money to support terrorist and kill jews and Americans.

You think healthy baby's should die if you do not want them , yet your your to stupid and lazy to use birth control.

You support millions of illegals with no means of support carrying diseases that are causing outbreaks and increased crime costing hundreds of billions of dollar a year they could be spent on programs for Americans especially wounded vets American Indians and programs to help himeless peole got off thier feet and drugs.

You think all frugs should be legal .

Kids should be able to have sex with adults
She males are not perverted in many cases
That a man can become awoman and visa versa.

That men should be able to use women's restrooms and compete in sports with women , Kinda reminds me when all Bundy competed in the Olympics for the elderly and kept winning.

That children as young as 5 should be able to choose their sex and school teachers hide this from parents ALONG WITH THEM HELPING AN DENCOURAGING .
That she male story time isn't influencing children to change sexes

The police are bad and need downsizing .

Blm riots were a good thing .

I will add more as time goes on and I have time . Your welcome liberals because you know every bit of the above is true.
You love think8ng about perverts lol

You mght be a liberal if you think all churches need burned
You might be a liberal if you use the bible to make a point then call it a book of fairy tails. O the double standard.

You might be a liberal if you think being denied a abortion because you were to stupid to use birth control

You might be a liberal if you think the following are women

you might be a liberal if you think illegals can vote.

Werbung:
You mght be a liberal if you think all churches need burned
You might be a liberal if you use the bible to make a point then call it a book of fairy tails. O the double standard.

You might be a liberal if you think being denied a abortion because you were to stupid to use birth control

You might be a liberal if you think the following are women

you might be a liberal if you think illegals can vote.
You really have mental issues with you obsession lol

Back