You might be a moron if

The word often is meaningless. Often compared to.. what?
Every day 99.9999 percent of science is proven correct when chemicals continue to react as expected, etc, but it's easy to look at the edges and say it's "often" wrong
right, let me know the last time science failed you in your life. if you can't, then it actually was 100% correct

Werbung:
right, let me know the last time science failed you in your life. if you can't, then it actually was 100% correct
The science is in:

1705021997060.jpeg

Too bad the cdd doesn't have a time machine to read this analysis and go back in time
You make the best decisions with the data available at the time

Like others have said, 'science' often changes as new revelations and understandings completely debunk old assumptions.
He's a real MORON and incapable of comprehension on subjects much more complicated then what kind of pudding he likes .
Science often has multiple theory's on the same subject also.I think there are 5 major theories on how the universe was created and now the Webb telescope will change many of them

Like others have said, 'science' often changes as new revelations and understandings completely debunk old assumptions.
Right knowledge increases but you can't blame people for knowledge not available at decision-making time

He's a real MORON and incapable of comprehension on subjects much more complicated then what kind of pudding he likes .
Science often has multiple theory's on the same subject also.I think there are 5 major theories on how the universe was created and now the Webb telescope will change many of them
Good to see you supporting your bf here

Right knowledge increases but you can't blame people for knowledge not available at decision-making time
I can blame Darwin for fabricating his tree of life evolutionary origin and development of species theory that science later totally debunked. Darwin was a trained theologian so he should have known life did not start from some simple life form and evolve into all life forms on earth. He knew the Bible so there is no excuse for his postulations of evolutionist stupidity.

I can blame Darwin for fabricating his tree of life evolutionary origin and development of species theory that science later totally debunked. Darwin was a trained theologian so he should have known life did not start from some simple life form and evolve into all life forms on earth. He knew the Bible so there is no excuse for his postulations of evolutionist stupidity.

let me know when you prove life started according to the bible. lol.

but evolutionary theory is still going strong, contrary to your worthless "scientific" opinions lol

Werbung:
Back