Young widow kills intruder, protects herself and her baby.

Really? If you were an 18 year old kid with a baby to protect, but otherwise living alone, and some yahoo with a hunting knife decided to break in, along with his no doubt worthless buddies, you would have tried to shoot him in the leg or something, and spare his life?

Not me. Even were I still an old geezer with babies long gone, I'd still have blown the piece of **** to kingdom come and let Jesus forgive him if he wanted to.

yea, I would first fire a shot to scare them off if they where far enough out. I don't feel like going threw the stuff that goes along with killing someone even if justified...though if I have to, I would take them out. Most people with a knife in a house...will not tend to advance after you fired a shot...unless they are someone you know and they are really after you ( generally someone that dedicated is , 1 not mentally stable at the time, and 2 most often someone you care about or at least did before)

Most people when talking in the general like to pretend that they could just kill someone with no thought and no repercussions after the fact...but when it comes down it that...its just that...talk.

Werbung:
yea, I would first fire a shot to scare them off if they where far enough out. I don't feel like going threw the stuff that goes along with killing someone even if justified...though if I have to, I would take them out. Most people with a knife in a house...will not tend to advance after you fired a shot...unless they are someone you know and they are really after you ( generally someone that dedicated is , 1 not mentally stable at the time, and 2 most often someone you care about or at least did before)

Most people when talking in the general like to pretend that they could just kill someone with no thought and no repercussions after the fact...but when it comes down it that...its just that...talk.
In her case, it was more than just talk.

Never get between momma bear and her cub.

In her case, it was more than just talk.

Never get between momma bear and her cub.

Yes but point still remains...she is going to deal with crap for some time now mentaly most likey...had she just fired early , most likey they are gone....and she has less to deal with. ...if they don't well then you do what you have to do.

Yes but point still remains...she is going to deal with crap for some time now mentaly most likey...had she just fired early , most likey they are gone....and she has less to deal with. ...if they don't well then you do what you have to do.
Yes, she is going to have to deal with having killed someone, along with dealing with the unexpected death of her husband. What she won't have to deal with is having been stabbed, or, worse, having her baby killed, by an intruder. This story could have had a much different outcome.

If Okahoma is a civilized state, there will be some provision for mental health for her. Bets, anyone?

well firstly she could not know how well armed he/they were so assuming anything other than the worst is foolhardy. secondly, immobilizing them does not prevent them from shooting you and if you're4 between them and baby chances are too good that baby gets shot when you are. this is clearly a deadly force situation. lastly, its amazing enough that a 18yr old had as much presence of mind as she did.

This is why all 50 States must have Voter ID laws. It stops people from electing clowns into office. Like Pelosi,Reid,Feinstein,Boxer and Rangel.

A young woman kills an intruder to save herself and her baby, and so the point is that the government is stupid.

I must be missing something here.

No,,,When stupid voters vote for clownass governors they appoint the judges,, Then the Liberal governor sets and makes the laws. Oklahoma doesnt have an liberal Governor like Maryland Martin OMalley is. Why you think if you carry a gun in Baltimore if youre protecting yourself the cops turn right around and arrest you? And guess what 99% of the intruders are Black in Baltimore metro areas. Thats the Baltimore way,,, I know cause I LIVED THERE! Just like Chicago id full of corruption thats the Chicago way.

No,,,When stupid voters vote for clownass governors they appoint the judges,, Then the Liberal governor sets and makes the laws. Oklahoma doesnt have an liberal Governor like Maryland Martin OMalley is. Why you think if you carry a gun in Baltimore if youre protecting yourself the cops turn right around and arrest you? And guess what 99% of the intruders are Black in Baltimore metro areas. Thats the Baltimore way,,, I know cause I LIVED THERE! Just like Chicago id full of corruption thats the Chicago way.
Okahoma doesn't have a liberal governor like Maryland, where most of the people who break into houses are black and where you get arrested for carrying a gun, and besides Chicago is full of corruption.

Huh?

Better read this

Couple charged with trying to conceal handgun during traffic stop

February 16, 1994
A man and woman whose pickup truck was stopped in Severna Park for a traffic violation Sunday were arrested after they allegedly tried to conceal a handgun, police said.
Michael Stanley Williams, 36, of the 800 block of Windsong Drive, Arnold, had been driving a Chevrolet pickup south on Ritchie Highway shortly after 2 a.m. when a county police officer reported seeing the truck "swerving in and out of its lane," police said.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-02-16/news/1994047133_1_police-log-police-report-conceal

In Okahoma,Texas and in Florida this would been ok

Better read this

Couple charged with trying to conceal handgun during traffic stop

February 16, 1994
A man and woman whose pickup truck was stopped in Severna Park for a traffic violation Sunday were arrested after they allegedly tried to conceal a handgun, police said.
Michael Stanley Williams, 36, of the 800 block of Windsong Drive, Arnold, had been driving a Chevrolet pickup south on Ritchie Highway shortly after 2 a.m. when a county police officer reported seeing the truck "swerving in and out of its lane," police said.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-02-16/news/1994047133_1_police-log-police-report-conceal

In Okahoma,Texas and in Florida this would been ok
It would have been OK in any state. The weapon in question was in the home of the intended victim.

Werbung:
How bout this one?
Clerk kills would-be robber who grabbed daughter

NAPLES, Fla. (AP) — Sheriff's officials in southwest Florida say a clerk at a 24-hour food store shot and killed a man who tried to rob her and take her 1-year-old daughter.
Store owner Del Ackerman told the Naples Daily News (http://bit.ly/rnKaJe ) his granddaughter shot the man after he stormed into the store Tuesday afternoon and demanded money and grabbed the stroller that held her baby.
Authorities say 22-year-old Elizabeth Easterly was alone in the store with her 1- and 2-year-old daughters. Collier County Sheriff's spokesman Jamie Mosbach says the man was acting erratically before the incident.
Mosbach says the clerk shot the man as he headed toward the door with the child. He was taken to a hospital where he died of his injuries.

http://news.yahoo.com/clerk-kills-robber-grabbed-daughter-102801527.html
Guess what the robber was white not black. Remember the Pharmacist who shot and killed a black teen who robbed him? See he was headding towards the door the samething cops arrested the Pharmacist for. Again i Blame Bill Clinton who sign the hate crime laws. Whites do not benefit from Hate crime laws is why theyre not allowed to kill Blacks or any other minority race.

Back