$700 billion bailout falls way short to rescue the Wall Street Gamblers

khothla

Twenty of the nation's largest financial institutions owned a combined total of $2.3 trillion in mortgages as of June 30. They owned another $1.2 trillion of mortgage-backed securities. And they reported selling another $1.2 trillion in mortgage-related investments on which they retained hundreds of billions of dollars in potential liability, according to filings the firms made with regulatory agencies. The numbers do not include investments derived from mortgages in more complicated ways, such as collateralized debt obligations.

These three categories of mortgage-related financial instruments add up to a $4.7 trillion obligation for the twenty largest financial institutions. This is nearly seven times as large as the initial Paulson/Bernanke bailout plan of $700 billion, which means the plan is destined to be ineffectual.

Dig deeper into the Housing Sub-Prime loan scam and you may just find some lovely "Weapons of Mass Destruction" hidden there, that Paulson & Bernanke forgot to tell the World about. Be careful of these high profile Gamblers who are there only to Loot your Money.

Be Very Careful !!!

Werbung:
Twenty of the nation's largest financial institutions owned a combined total of $2.3 trillion in mortgages as of June 30. They owned another $1.2 trillion of mortgage-backed securities. And they reported selling another $1.2 trillion in mortgage-related investments on which they retained hundreds of billions of dollars in potential liability, according to filings the firms made with regulatory agencies. The numbers do not include investments derived from mortgages in more complicated ways, such as collateralized debt obligations.

These three categories of mortgage-related financial instruments add up to a $4.7 trillion obligation for the twenty largest financial institutions. This is nearly seven times as large as the initial Paulson/Bernanke bailout plan of $700 billion, which means the plan is destined to be ineffectual.

Dig deeper into the Housing Sub-Prime loan scam and you may just find some lovely "Weapons of Mass Destruction" hidden there, that Paulson & Bernanke forgot to tell the World about. Be careful of these high profile Gamblers who are there only to Loot your Money.

Be Very Careful !!!

I am a little what is preventing you from making money right along with them? Since it is so easy of course.

I am a little what is preventing you from making money right along with them? Since it is so easy of course.

Making Money is Good but Gambling Money is Bad. There's a huge difference between Investments into Shares and Gambling on shares that do not exist.

gam-cl.jpg

Making Money is Good but Gambling Money is Bad. There's a huge difference between Investments into Shares and Gambling on shares that do not exist.

gam-cl.jpg

Since when did you view the stock market as a "sure bet"? This is certainly news to me.

Be Very Careful !!!

You should never invest in single stocks anyway. The best possible investment is mutual funds with long track records, and even better, disperse between multiple mutual funds.

In a managed mutual fund, the stock brokers are paid to investigate their investments continuously, and thus learn of possible problems with stock investments, before they lose their money.

Further, most are paid based on the performance of their fund, so they have added incentive to make the best choices.

The worst option you can choose, completely ignoring the sub-prime loan issue, is to invest in single stocks. You'll lose more often than not trying that.

Since when did you view the stock market as a "sure bet"? This is certainly news to me.

Since when did you view the stock market as a "sure bet"? This is certainly news to me............. (Not Anymore)

wsf.jpg

Werbung:
Since when did you view the stock market as a "sure bet"? This is certainly news to me............. (Not Anymore)

wsf.jpg

I have never looked at the market as a sure thing. I have done fine in the market. If you didn't, sorry, but it is hardly some banks fault.

Back