1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

A Doctor's Story - Why I and my patients will miss Dr. Tiller

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

I found this interesting, it shows a side of Dr Tiller and late term abortion the anti choicers don't want you to know about.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/...oryWhy-I-and-my-patients-will-miss-Dr.-Tiller

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Ah great, proof that they came from all over for tiller to partially birth then kill their children. Do you think they got the picture, baptism and foot print package?

I wonder since they seemed to KNOW the child would die at birth, why not wait 2 months and let the child be born naturally and if the baby died as the doctor said, then it would die. There is a chance that doctor was wrong.

The doctor said my nephew would not survive without heart surgery. My brother was …. Well let’s put it this way… my brother said forget it and took my nephew home. Today there is no sign at all that there was anything wrong with his heart and he is 13. The doctor was wrong, they are sometimes.

Do you know how many times the doctors are wrong about things like this? Giving months and weeks to live to people who out lived the doctor.

It’s a sad story but I don’t see how the doctor saying your baby will die at birth justifies killing your baby on purpose 2 months early.

3. Mare Tranquillity

Mare Tranquillity Active Member

And your post coupled with Popeye's post show why the one size fits all concept of abortion doesn't work. Those people came to a decision that seemed best for them, Pandora, you say you would decide differently, that's America, people get to decide what they think is right and act on their own choices. Nowhere is that more personal than a woman deciding about a child growing inside her own body. I will never be God-like enough to feel that I have the right to tell a woman how she should decide--despite my own feelings on the subject.

4. top gun

top gun New Member

It's sad.

Another medical doctor has been killed and some would rather tap dance on the poor man's grave for doing his legal job at the request of women's in need than to just say...

What a bunch of zealot jerks we are. We are completely off the chain. :(