A Republican condemns the wingnuts

Popeye

From Republican Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Wa):

“I certainly don’t condone violence, I don’t condone calling President Obama Hitler and painting swastikas on signs at town halls,” continued McMorris Rodgers, vice chairwoman of the GOP conference.

McMorris Rodgers is the first member of the House Republican leadership to decry the Nazi comparisons. It follows a week of attacks by the House Democrats’ campaign arm on House Republican leaders, who Democrats say should speak out against Rush Limbaugh’s remarks comparing Democrats to Nazis in the healthcare debate.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/gop-lawmaker-criticizes-nazi-talk-2009-08-13.html

I wonder how long it will be before Rep. McMorris is forced to apologize to the GOP's drug addled leader?

Werbung:
Perhaps they will when you condemn your own comments advocating for the death of the previous President and Vice-President.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2303

Give me a break, electric chair Bush was, as I remember, a Halloween decoration and I treated as such...putting it in the Political Humor section.

These, often racist, Beck and Limbaugh enabled idiots that are sending threatening letters, painting threatening signs and the like appear to be very serious.

Give me a break, electric chair Bush was, as I remember, a Halloween decoration and I treated as such...putting it in the Political Humor section.

These, often racist, Beck and Limbaugh enabled idiots that are sending threatening letters, painting threatening signs and the like appear to be very serious.

Forgive me if I don't find any humor in the death of a President. Perhaps if we put all of these threads in the humor section then it will not be an issue?

Further, most of the people you seem to condemn as dangerous are probably not serious in what they are doing. Perhaps they hung a Congressman in effigy as a joke?

PopEye - How do you know the democrats aren't the ones behind the threatening letters.

Remember good Old Bill Ayers, friend of Obama.

Obama has no problem with Ayers involvement in killing people.
But now he has a problem with regular people voicing decent to his rotten plan?

PopEye - How do you know the democrats aren't the ones behind the threatening letters.

Remember good Old Bill Ayers, friend of Obama.

Obama has no problem with Ayers involvement in killing people.
But now he has a problem with regular people voicing decent to his rotten plan?

Sure you're right, its a bunch of left wing undercover instigators who are out to make the poor little innocent wingnuts look bad. LOL

Truth is, these are the same people we saw more and more of at the hate filled Palin rallies in the dying days of the campaign....racist, ignorant, and no doubt prone to violence.

Sure you're right, its a bunch of left wing undercover instigators who are out to make the poor little innocent wingnuts look bad. LOL

Truth is, these are the same people we saw more and more of at the hate filled Palin rallies in the dying days of the campaign....racist, ignorant, and no doubt prone to violence.

By "same people", do you mean left wingers out to make the right wingers look bad?

The fact of the matter is that any responsible conservative, or liberal for that matter, is going to decry painting swastikas and calling the president a "Nazi," or making personal attacks against the pres and his family. Those same responsible people, regardless of their political ideology, are going to find death threats against the president, jokes or not, in poor taste to say the least.

Hannity made a long speech this afternoon condemning personal attacks against Obama, and no one would accuse him of being a supporter of the current president.

Reasonable people can disagree agreeably. Unreasonable people can not, regardless of their ideology.

I get it, it seems it is all in good fun when you post pictures of killing the former President, however when someone does it now they are hate filled, racist, ignorant, and prone to violence.

By your own admission, and by your posted pictures, you admit you fall in that category.

Wow, I agree with pocket and Big Rob in the sense that free speech should
never physically threaten anyone.

But Obama asked his supporters to fight back when
people voiced displeasure over his rotten plans. Now he is
calling the opposition angry, organized mobs and lying
about the opposition. Stating they want the status quo, etc.
Obama has also sent in acorn and others to clash with
the mobs and rough up people. This is not presidential.

What the mobs and some of us want is a plan that works, doesn't create
rationing and is not creatining a taxpayer burden. Personally I want
no plan that rewards illegal immigrants and punishes US citizens.
Yet that is what Obama's plan dos.

What Obama offers is bad news!
We saw what happened to the economy, its gone!

Here's the thing to give you pause for thought: Some of those people who show up at those rallies/hell any rallies are paid public activists and they will work/organize/promote anything and everything for the right amount of money.

So while I have enjoyed poking fun at the 'lessor thinking limbless tree that is genealogically challenged few' in those media spot lights, chances are that they have been paid to be front and center on those card carrying media moments!

So they know how to organize and they sell their services to the one that hands out the $$$$ (much like a prostitute for her JOHN).

"Remember good Old Bill Ayers, friend of Obama."

Nah, that was just another Republican lie that went no where. Now the inept Republicans have come up with lies about "death panels", even lies like seniors are being put in "a position of being put to death by their government."

I know since you brought up an old Republican lie you must really like lies, especially those spread by Republicans, but the lastest batch only makes Republicans look like a pack of tin-foil hat wearing buffons. I suppose it's possible that's all that's remaining after years of self-destruction.

Werbung:
Greco - The Death Panels were part of the Obama plan ie. end of life counselling

- If they weren't, Dems would explain how they are not death panels.
But they do not try!

- Why would the Senate drop the "death panel" provision as they are doing,
if it wasn't a evil provision?

Back