Alan Colmes is leaving the Hannity & Colmes show

XCALIDEM

Too bad that he's leaving. I wonder what caused him to leave the show. He did great next to Sean. They seemed like2 big brothers arguing with each other... :D

Alan Colmes is leaving 'Hannity & Colmes' TV show
By DAVID BAUDER – 1 day ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity is losing his liberal half. Alan Colmes of the network's "Hannity & Colmes" said Monday that he'll be leaving the prime-time show after 12 years. He'll continue as a commentator on Fox programs, keep doing his radio show and is developing a weekend show at Fox.

"We have a Democratic House, Senate and president," Colmes said in an interview. "My work is done."

Colmes said he approached an executive Fox earlier this year about wanting to try something different and ending his time on the show, which airs live each weeknight. He said he was "looking forward to having dinner with my wife a couple of times a week."

Their show is second only to Fox's "The O'Reilly Factor" in prime-time cable ratings, and competes against Rachel Maddow on MSNBC and Larry King on CNN.

No decision has been made on who will replace Colmes, or whether he will be replaced at all.

Hannity has been the bigger star in media circles and recently signed a contract extension. Hannity also does his own solo weekend show at Fox.

Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes said Colmes "is one of the key reasons why Fox News has been such a remarkable success. We're sad to see him leave the program but we look forward to his ongoing contributions to the network."

Hannity said he'll miss his sparring partner.

"I'm proud that both Sean and I remained unharmed after sitting side by side, night after night for so many years," Colmes said.

Werbung:
Too bad that he's leaving. I wonder what caused him to leave the show. He did great next to Sean. They seemed like2 big brothers arguing with each other... :D

Colmes was just there to get beat up on and to further the illusion that Faux is "fair and balanced." Unfortunately for Colmes, his rolling over act has not put him in good standing with those on the left. If he ever hopes to command even 1/10 of the respect that Olbermann or Maddow currently receive, he must get away from that GOP propaganda network.

Colmes was just there to get beat up on and to further the illusion that Faux is "fair and balanced." Unfortunately for Colmes, his rolling over act has not put him in good standing with those on the left. If he ever hopes to command even 1/10 of the respect that Olbermann or Maddow currently receive, he must get away from that GOP propaganda network.

Olberman and Maddow.....:D:D:D:D

Werbung:

also it may help if he could defend liberal positions well. Wounder who they will replace him as a poor deffended of the left to beat up on?

Back