Fox News Wins

If you dislike any criticism of Dems and Liberalism, you will not like Fox.

Stay with ALL the other networks so you can get completely UNCRITICAL opinions of the Left.

Now, that is the definition of bias.

Well since I am a member of a party, who goes against the Dems...I clearly have no issue attacking them. And of course, you watch a right wing mouth piece and somehow in some grand Delusion...think its Unbiased? lol

If you can't even just say the O so clear words, FOX is Right wing Bias...then why should we trust your judgment on anything? Your high and mighty claims of bias, fall pretty hollow when you watch the most Bias of all the news stations.

Of course 2 of my Fav people to watch on MSNBC...Are Joe Scarborough and Trucker Carlson's show when it was on still....you may know them as Republicans...What Dems Show would I like on Fox? lol

Werbung:
Well since I am a member of a party, who goes against the Dems...I clearly have no issue attacking them. And of course, you watch a right wing mouth piece and somehow in some grand Delusion...think its Unbiased? lol

If you can't even just say the O so clear words, FOX is Right wing Bias...then why should we trust your judgment on anything? Your high and mighty claims of bias, fall pretty hollow when you watch the most Bias of all the news stations.

Of course 2 of my Fav people to watch on MSNBC...Are Joe Scarborough and Trucker Carlson's show when it was on still....you may know them as Republicans...What Dems Show would I like on Fox? lol

The left thinks Fox is a right wing mouth piece, yet for decades they beleived the MSM unbiased and that thinking continues today.

The left is so ignorant that they are incapable of recognizing competent news reporting. They only know leftwing biased news, which to them is fair and balanced. So, they conclude any reporting without a left wing slant is bias.

I know. Its crazy.

Back