All sex between consenting adults should be legalized.

When I first came to Miami in 1977, there were several places in the county where hookers could always be seen. Now, there is none of that, because any women wanting to have sex for money have cellphones and there are places where they advertise. It is probably impossible to prevent prostitution, so why try? There are certainly worse crimes to prosecute.
Yes aids and syphilis and women selling themself to pay for drugs or pimps johns being robbed hookers beaten and raped. And in case you have never noticed they are prime targets for serial killers. And you think that street hookers are no more? Seriously are you living that protected of a life. !977 was when the cocaine cowboys ruled Crime in Florida your completely out of touch with current events

Last edited:
Werbung:
If we adopt Democrat standards of proof, then nobody can prove any Democrat has ever won a major election.
Nobody can prove anyone won any election with 100 percent certainty duh
Nothing to do with Democrats, election moron

Can you prove with 100 percent certainty there wasn't massive fraud? Go for it
Let do what we can to investigate the bulk of the objections to the election in 2016 and 2020, to see if any of the evidence may be taken as proof that claims of fraud may be legitimate.

Let do what we can to investigate the bulk of the objections to the election in 2016 and 2020, to see if any of the evidence may be taken as proof that claims of fraud may be legitimate.
list any CREDIBLE evidence of fraud that wasn't investigated.
go for it.

Can you prove with 100 percent certainty there wasn't massive fraud? Go for it
can you prove there was ? Also can you prove the 2020 election wasn't fixed by democrats go ahead I will wait moron. Also you claim science is right 99.999 percent of the time prove it

can you prove there was ? Also can you prove the 2020 election wasn't fixed by democrats go ahead I will wait moron. Also you claim science is right 99.999 percent of the time prove it
No as I said no one can ever prove any election was totally valid with 100 percent confidence
Your bf mark keeps post8ng that as if it proves something about his delusions lol

Werbung:
list any CREDIBLE evidence of fraud that wasn't investigated.
go for it.
There is no proof of substantial fraud and there is no proof that no substantial fraud occurred. Democrats do not want Republicans claiming the evidence proves fraud, but Democrats lie when they claim they have proof that no significant fraud occurred.

Back