All sex between consenting adults should be legalized.

Werbung:
Yes aids and syphilis and women selling themself to pay for drugs or pimps johns being robbed hookers beaten and raped. And in case you have never noticed they are prime targets for serial killers. And you think that street hookers are no more? Seriously are you living that protected of a life. !977 was when the cocaine cowboys ruled Crime in Florida your completely out of touch with current events

Street hookers are no more, you never see them.
Crime in Miami is much less than it was in the 1970's.
I have nothing to do with hookers. Serial killers of hookers are much more of a thing on TV than in real life.

Why did we have the cocaine cowboys? Ronald Reagan. When Fidel told the protesters holed up in the Peruvian embassy in Havana, Reagan said, "we should welcome them with open arms". and Fidel sent mental patients and thieves to join the mass exodus from the port of Mariel. All sorts of boats picked up the refugees and thousands came to Miami. Reagan also expedited residency and citizenship for Cubans that arrived.

Reagan allowed the CIA to sell cocaine and heroin in the ghettos to finance the contras in Nicaragua and the goons squads in El Salvador, He was the godfather of MS-13.

LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act and gave Black people the vote throughout the South. LBJ was the opposite of a racist in his acts.

There is no proof of substantial fraud and there is no proof that no substantial fraud occurred. Democrats do not want Republicans claiming the evidence proves fraud, but Democrats lie when they claim they have proof that no significant fraud occurred.
So you morons have no credible evidence
That's why you lost every court case lol

Street hookers are no more, you never see them.
Crime in Miami is much less than it was in the 1970's.
I have nothing to do with hookers. Serial killers of hookers are much more of a thing on TV than in real life.

Why did we have the cocaine cowboys? Ronald Reagan. When Fidel told the protesters holed up in the Peruvian embassy in Havana, Reagan said, "we should welcome them with open arms". and Fidel sent mental patients and thieves to join the mass exodus from the port of Mariel. All sorts of boats picked up the refugees and thousands came to Miami. Reagan also expedited residency and citizenship for Cubans that arrived.

Reagan allowed the CIA to sell cocaine and heroin in the ghettos to finance the contras in Nicaragua and the goons squads in El Salvador, He was the godfather of MS-13.
Reagan sold arms to Iran to secure the release of hostages held by Hezbollah and to support the Contras in Nicaragua who were fighting the anti-American communist regime led by Daniel Ortega who was supported by American Democrats. How ironic that modern Democrats supported Obama's overpayment of cash to Iran to secure the release of hostages held by that anti-American regime. Democrats do not understand how hypocritical their political bias has made them.

I don't have to have proof. Just like you never asked for proof when Trump won.
I also recommended investigators look into the evidence of voting fraud in 2016. I don't think those investigations were conducted either, regardless of who the dead people and illegal immigrants voted for in that election also.

What proof do you have no fraud occurred in 2016? Lol
You are so stupid
Evidence of voting fraud was uncovered in 2016 as well but reliable investigations into the credible reports of voting fraud in that election also were not conducted.

I also recommended investigators look into the evidence of voting fraud in 2016. I don't think those investigations were conducted either, regardless of who the dead people and illegal immigrants voted for in that election also.
You did nothing but prance around like a dog with two dicks. You liar.

You are right. No court in the country proved significant fraud occurred or significant fraud did not occur.
yes, most importantly, none proved it did occur, which is how courts work..to prove claims of fraud.
you morons failed every time. lol

Werbung:
yes, most importantly, none proved it did occur, which is how courts work..to prove claims of fraud.
you morons failed every time. lol
Nobody proved anything. Republicans did not prove the fraud was massive by presenting records of examinations of voting records or examinations of voting machines, and Democrats never proved significant numbers of immigrants did not corrupt and invalidate the election or prove that Dominion machines were never manipulated to cast significant numbers of illegitimate ballots.

Back