All sex between consenting adults should be legalized.

Nobody proved anything. Republicans did not prove the fraud was massive by presenting records of examinations of voting records or examinations of voting machines, and Democrats never proved significant numbers of immigrants did not corrupt and invalidate the election or prove that Dominion machines were never manipulated to cast significant numbers of illegitimate ballots.
right you morons never proved anything.
that's how life works

Werbung:
The fact that nobody investigated, uncovered, and rooted out all illegitimate votes proves the tainted election cannot be said to have been proven valid.
yes, no election can ever be proven valid.
you keep making the same point over and over as if it proves something lol

yes, no election can ever be proven valid.
you keep making the same point over and over as if it proves something lol
If Democrats do not want invalid votes being uncovered and removed from the 2020 totals, then they should not be dishonestly claiming the election has been proven valid.

If Democrats do not want invalid votes being uncovered and removed from the 2020 totals, then they should not be dishonestly claiming the election has been proven valid.

i dont' care who "claims" what, i care about what has been proven.
you morons faiiled to prove the farud. lol.
because you are morons

i dont' care who "claims" what, i care about what has been proven.
you morons faiiled to prove the farud. lol.
because you are morons
As long as Democrats fight investigators seeking to uncover and root out invalid votes the Democrats make themselves supporters of a forever tainted election.

As long as Democrats fight investigators seeking to uncover and root out invalid votes the Democrats make themselves supporters of a forever tainted election.

nope.
if you have credible evidence you can go to court.
democrats can't "fight" this in red states like arizona where a full investigation occurred and found nothing.

you morons just whine because you lost.

nope.
if you have credible evidence you can go to court.
democrats can't "fight" this in red states like arizona where a full investigation occurred and found nothing.

you morons just whine because you lost.
I will never be able to dig through all the voter registries, voting records, and computer tabs to find out how many illegal votes were cast in 2020, but as long as nobody knows how many illegitimate ballots were cast then nobody can claim that it has been proven the election was not stolen by fraud.

I will never be able to dig through all the voter registries, voting records, and computer tabs to find out how many illegal votes were cast in 2020, but as long as nobody knows how many illegitimate ballots were cast then nobody can claim that it has been proven the election was not stolen by fraud.
you are the only person who can do it?
of course not. lol.

no one knows how many illegals helped trump win in 2016 either. duh.

you are the only person who can do it?
of course not. lol.

no one knows how many illegals helped trump win in 2016 either. duh.
As long as so few respectable investigations were done to verify the election was not flipped by fraud Democrats lie when they claim courts have proven no significant fraud occurred.

As long as so few respectable investigations were done to verify the election was not flipped by fraud Democrats lie when they claim courts have proven no significant fraud occurred.
60 cases and still nothing. The pattern is forming. Get over it.

republicans didn't bother doing investigations, and just whined instead?
why are republicans so stupid and lazy?

republicans didn't bother doing investigations, and just whined instead?
why are republicans so stupid and lazy?
Republicans were like Democrats who failed to conduct serious responsible investigations to determine the full extent of 2020 voting fraud.

Werbung:
Republicans were like Democrats who failed to conduct serious responsible investigations to determine the full extent of 2020 voting fraud.

so you agree, republicans are lazy and stupid.
and yet you think people should pander to them and their whining? lol.

Back